• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
B

Birdman

Female bodybuilder Candice Armstrong reveals how steroid habit turned her into a man
STAFF WRITERS
news.com.au
October 23, 2013 9:48AM

Gym junkie Candace Armstrong said she only wanted to change her shape. Picture: AFP/file
A FEMALE gym junkie has revealed how she now looks like a man after developing a steroid addiction which mutated her body.

Candace Armstrong, who used to be a pretty blonde, has been left with stubble, broad shoulders and a one-inch penis, after using the drug in a desperate attempt to improve her shape.

The former London barmaid said her nightmare began two years ago when she joined a gym to improve her physique.

Ms Armstong, who suffers from body dysmorphia, revealed she would work out for three hours a day and was convinced her upper body was too slender.

But despite people telling her she was developing great biceps, it wasn't enough.

When a fellow gym fanatic suggested using steroids, she went for it, but soon developed an addiction to daily doses of the steroid Trenbolone.

Ms Armstrong told British tabloid The Sunday People she only started using the drug because she hated her body, but now things were a thousand times worse.

In fact the drug altered her body so much that her clitoris grew into a one-inch penis, she developed facial hair, acne and even began walking like a man.

The transition was so extreme she now dresses in men's clothes so she isn't mistaken for a man in drag and now avoids women's toilets.

"Now I look like a man and I hate it. Even my own mother has told me I'm not pretty any more," she said.

"I don't want to become a man, I just want to be normal. I stopped having any sort of sex drive for men. I tried having sex with a girl but that didn't do anything for me either. So it's not like it has turned me lesbian."

Ms Armstrong said she thought the drug would make her training more effective, but has now developed an addiction which has changed her body to such an extent even her GP asked if she was undergoing a sex change.

"I used to get a lot of attention from men. Now very few people find me attractive. But I can't say I miss sex. I have no sex drive and I'm more insecure than ever," she said.

She added she was now trying to beat her addiction, but still works out for at least three hours a day.

###

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Correct me if Im wrong Shrek.... But Trenbolone is not a male hormone.

TRT does not stand for trenbolone replacement therapy

female-to-male-steroids-transformation.jpg

female-to-male-bodybuilding-transformation.jpg

steroid-abuse.jpg

Why the fuck did she let herself get to that stage lmao! I mean if I was female and I sensed there was a molecule of a penis growing on me I'd stop, not let it get to 1 inch for crikey sakes..