• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hello fellow Ausbb'ers - welcome to the 1st Ausbb Powerlifting "virtual" meet

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member

date of comp closing will be 2 weeks from today, making it 10th of November 2013

As always - the 3 lifts are

• Squat
  • Bench
  • Deadlift
The rules are simple enough but full details are below

• Lifts all valid
  • Videoed and uploaded within the dates in the title
  • You can enter another better lift as long at is within this date period - please amend your post and make it clear it is an improved lift..
Detailed rules

General Rules

• You must be a member of Ausbb - Australian bodybulding
  • You must video and upload each lift
  • You must provide a fairly accurate body weight measurement
  • You must meet basic lift judging requirements:
    • Parallel on squats
    • Touch chest on bench (touch and go - no bouncing)
    • Lockout on deadlift. No hitching allowed
  • ​You don't have to do all three lifts in one day, you have the entire week
  • If you do spread out the lifts over the week, please wait until you've finished all three, then post them as a single post. It makes it easier for the judges, and keeps the topic easier to browse
  • There is no maximum number of attempts per lift. Try as many as you want. Just don't hurt yourself
Equipment Rules (Mostly Raw)

• Belt is allowed
  • Neoprene sleeves are allowed
  • Shirts and suits are not allowed
  • Knee wraps are not allowed

Name---------------- Age- BW(Kg)--- Squat-- Bench-- Deadlift- Total(kg)- Wilks

If anybody wants to do a bench-only division as well I'm up for it. I won't be testing any heavy singles on squats or deads for another 7 weeks though.

If anybody wants to do a bench-only division as well I'm up for it. I won't be testing any heavy singles on squats or deads for another 7 weeks though.

I'm easy, i'll be maxing bench Monday night for the last time in a while

Powerlifters dont care about big benches, they care about big totals ;)

Ahh pretty interested in this but im currently trying to shed weight. Next time hehe. All the best for all competitors!