• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lab testing of protein powder is now FREE!

Fitbodies wpi strawberry from eBay got tested I believe...results didn't get posted on here but the buyer left negative feedback about it on their wall... Seller claimed was sent by mistake. Another guy said they got milk powder, again seller said was sent by mistake.

Well I've unfortunately got some FullOBull samples on order.

I'm pretty sure I ordered a couple of the mango WPI. Can get them tested if you like, Bulk Nutrients. Is 60G (two packets) enough to send for a test?

Well I've unfortunately got some FullOBull samples on order.

I'm pretty sure I ordered a couple of the mango WPI. Can get them tested if you like, Bulk Nutrients. Is 60G (two packets) enough to send for a test?

It is plenty for the lab to use.

A customer very recently tested their own WPI Mango which No Bull Supplements showed a lab report of 93.5% protein on their Facebook page. NMI laboratories showed that the No Bull Supplements customer's WPI Mango was in fact 79.4% protein, with their WPI Banana 74.5% protein, which is significantly out of spec.

Go ahead and test. It is a free service to know exactly what you have bought. Mail the form we send you and the samples in a mail box.
Wait for an email from the lab for the results.

That's it.

Email proteintestingkit@bulknutrients.com.au for the free service.