• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CHeapest place to get optimum nutrition whey protein

plAythiNG

As title reads where?

I been getting it from rockhard supplements, eBa seller up in qld.

$155 includes 10pound bag of whey protein, free shaker, shirt, 100g of creatine, free samples, free bodybuilding mag, free shipping.

I am going thru this bag every month and need something more cost effective. Anywhere to get it cheaper?

helppp

I think that's abpout as cheap s you will get it.

Overpriced though for blended protein. You can get pure WPI cheaper.

price wise, I fail to see the benefit in BN protein over the WPI offered from ON. its $6 cheaper yet you have to pay $12 shipping. you get no freebies, economically it is not better, it is worse off in fact. Nutrionally yes it is better as it has much lower carbs and fat, mind you the content is minimal in my eyes...

O.N is blended buddy. It is WPC which is a cheaper for of protein because it contains carbs. It's about 80% protein compared to WPI which is around 90-92%

Don't be fooled into thinking O.N is all WPI. It isn't.

price wise, I fail to see the benefit in BN protein over the WPI offered from ON. its $6 cheaper yet you have to pay $12 shipping. you get no freebies, economically it is not better, it is worse off in fact. Nutrionally yes it is better as it has much lower carbs and fat, mind you the content is minimal in my eyes...

Do you buy protein for the protein or for the 'freebies'

Also you are only getting
10 pound = 4.535 923 7 kilogram

BN you get 5kg, thats nearly 500gms more.

Rip-off for a propriety blend, You don't even know what percentage of each protein they use. Could be 50-50. Who knows?

Supplement warehouse is $149 with shaker for gold standard, but I am changing after I finish my bag to BN as I am Sus after O.N changed the label description, it use to say wpi and hydrowhey were the main ingredients now it is wpi and wpc