• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Healthy Casserole options

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
How about casserole dishes using chicken, tuna, egg, broccoli, potatoes, or rice?

Bro the options are endless - Casserole/Slow cooker same same to a degree

Beef, Mushroom and spuds, use stock for the liquid

it would be hard to make one thats not healthy, Unless you load it with cheese and serve it on a bed of buttered up mash.

Tuna would be ruff as slow cooked, Chicken breast come out soft, but DRY

you need meats with high collogan, Thats breaks down at around 93 degrees and held there for a few hours the meat is fall apart,

Rice would need to be added at the end or served with

Keep it to Tuff meats, Vegies and a nice stock. cant go wrong

ive done a Tomato based pasta sauce, Then cracked eggs in, Lid on and cook on low till the eggs are cooked, Can do that in a pot on the stove but :)

delish!

another Italian fav for me, Eggs scrambled in boiling water that's flavored with EVOO, Parley and salt, Not a cass but dam its good

ive done a Tomato based pasta sauce, Then cracked eggs in, Lid on and cook on low till the eggs are cooked, Can do that in a pot on the stove but :)

delish!

another Italian fav for me, Eggs scrambled in boiling water that's flavored with EVOO, Parley and salt, Not a cass but dam its good
You wog bastard. :p

I do the eggs in tomato sauce with onion. YUM

It's fucking great. It's like poached eggs but using authentic tomato sauce instead of water. I add onion to. :)

I love cooking gravy beef, osso bucco or beef cheeks in a good tomato based sauce, garlic, red wine, stock and handful herbs for 2.5hrs and then digging in. Can eat almost a kilo of meat in one sitting if its tender and falling apart...

Yeah I do slow cooked curries on the stove over about 6 - 8 hrs or Hungarian goulash served with sweet potato mash, farkin awesome....

chilli beef stew - 500g chuck steak + veggies (carrot, sweet potato ,cabbage, chilli ,pumpkin) , beef stock if you have some. cook for at least 2 hours

Can use black bean sauce or add some ginger

Had some for lunch and dinner.

coles had a 4L cast iron casserole dish for $20 a few weeks back

Or cottage pie using sweet potato for topping with mince with a bit of onion and garlic as the filling.

Fish pie - white fish with white sauce then sweet potato with a little bit of finely grated cheese on top
or cornish style(stargazy) with whole fish(pilcards) poking out (heads and tails) of the pie crust
200px-Baked_stargazy_pie.jpg

chilli beef stew - 500g chuck steak + veggies (carrot, sweet potato ,cabbage, chilli ,pumpkin) , beef stock if you have some. cook for at least 2 hours

Can use black bean sauce or add some ginger

Had some for lunch and dinner.

coles had a 4L cast iron casserole dish for $20 a few weeks back

Or cottage pie using sweet potato for topping with mince with a bit of onion and garlic as the filling.

Fish pie - white fish with white sauce then sweet potato with a little bit of finely grated cheese on top
or cornish style(stargazy) with whole fish(pilcards) poking out (heads and tails) of the pie crust
200px-Baked_stargazy_pie.jpg

that looks fukn nasty lol I couldn't handle that..