• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

testosterone boosters

Generally they are crap, however there is some good feedback on DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) and A.A (Arachidonic Acid)

Take a look at [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION]; Test Max. Prolly your best bet other than gear.

Test Max - 360G

DAA works in most cases.

Lowering estrogen can work too (AI's, resveratrol etc)

Vitamin D as well, if you are deficient.

Check the Ergo Log website - tonnes of studies to sift through.

I can recommend RES 100. Have sent loads of questions to O.N. about it too and he is very responsive/knowledgable.

Is your test low to start with?

As most test boosters will only work if your levels are low, no natural test booster will boost test above natural levels.

Best test booster is a diet rich in healthy fasts and sufficient proteins and calories. (google foods that boost testosterone), lifting heavy, especially dead lifts and squats and plenty of quality sleep and rest. No alcohol.

Yeh I liked it. After my back op I felt like something was missing. That, and some DAA i had, seemed to help IMO.

That's it. If taurus is on this shit I want it... NOW! That MUST be the secret to his physique and fitness!!