• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fat loss problem. Need meal help!

iamwierd992

Hey everyone.

I’m 16 years old, 12% bodyfat (Could be more than that, this is at least) and 72 kgs. I’m looking to get into the single-digit body-fat percentage range before Summer starts (2 months away as I live in Australia) so I can get my lower abs showing and so I can feel comfortable swimming with friends. I’m having a bit of trouble with this though.

My TDEE is 2515 and my BMR is 1720.

It’d mean heaps if someone can create a meal plan for me, because I’ve spent 15+ hours (no joke) trying to create a meal plan but I keep failing. It's getting closer and closer to Summer, and I’m honestly starting to get worried that I’ll never lose the fat in time. So in two months or less, I want to have gotten to 9% body fat (a loss of around 3% BF). My absolute goal is to reach 8% bodyfat, but I can’t see that happening before Summer.

Thank you to everyone for their comments and a massive thank you to anyone that creates a meal plan for me. Honestly, it’d mean so much.

How can some one create a meal plan for you when we don't know what you like.

Ok, eat a tuna and vegies 6 times per day.
Garaunteed ABZ.

Will you do it and stick to it, probably not.

Do you even lift? Trying to get that low with no muscle mass is stupid.

So it took you 15 hours to try and create a meal plan and you just post on here expecting someone to take the time to do it for you?

There is a reason there are professional people around who get paid to do that sort of thing.

To be honest it basically want to look like an more emaciated version of Justin Bieber.

Geez I'm mean today.

Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday:
5-6 protein shakes throughout the day (and one overnight, which I'd leave on the toilet and chug while peeing) comprised of 40-60 grams of protein.
On two of these four days I typically substitute one shake at lunch with wings or other no-carb meat. Once you hit single digit bodyfat, you can make this a four day affair.
On one of these days, try to fit in a protein sparing modified fast (i.e. consume nothing but protein shakes) until you hit single digits. I recommend placing this day on Saturday, in between your Rampage and high-calorie keto days, so as to keep your metabolism stimulated and reap the benefits of alternate-day fasting.
1500-3000 calories of fatty meat, preferably on the bone, in the evening.
Wednesday:
5-6 protein shakes throughout the day (and one overnight).
Less calorically dense meat for dinner (t-bone, ribeye, or NY Strip steak, leaving the fattiest bits behind. This is to ensure that you’re still cycling your calories, even if you’re skipping the protein sparing modified fast day.

Friday (Rampage Day):
Today is going to be characterized by medium- to low- (but not no-) carb meals throughout the day. Restrict your meals to 50 grams of carbohydrates or less per meal, and keep your fat low to ensure carbohydrate reuptake. This is the polar opposite of your typical day, so just bear in mind that your carbohydrates and fat should be inversely proportional at all but the Rampage meal.
Rampage! This is going to be a three hour cheat window that I’ll detail in the next installment.
Sunday:
Higher calorie keto day. Ensure that you eat two solid food meals on this day, preferably of fattier meat on the bone- think wings, ribs, chops, etc.
5-6 protein shakes throughout the day (and one overnight).

During this phase, you should be making progress like a fratboy with a sorostitute in his dorm room- you’re nearly there. Unlike said fratboy, however, you’ll likely find rohipnol unnecessary, though you might benefit from the following:
Avoid doing cardio. Though utilizing a CKD (Cyclical Ketogenic Diet) as opposed to a TKD should forestall muscle catabolism brought on by high volumes of work in the gym, aerobic exercise taxes your anaerobic substrates too heavily.(Duchaine 132) Since this could lead to muscle loss, I’d avoid it. For the forty three thousand rugby athletes who’ve emailed me about this diet (sweet fucking Christ a lot of you like wearing striped shirts), you’ll want to follow the Whiny Bitch permutation of this diet, which is forthcoming.
Supplement with Chromium Polynicotinate or Vanadyl Sulfate. Both minerals work to regulate your blood sugar and insulin levels, and might aid in training and recomposition as a result.(Duchaine 131)
Don’t skip or skimp on your Rampage day. I cannot imagine a person actually doing so, but based on the emails I get, a lot of you do some tremendously stupid shit. Don’t be one of those guys- Rampage like your name is King Kong once a week. If you’re curious as to why, there’s a good reason- you cannot sustain high intensity training indefinitely in the total absence of dietary carbohydrates and expect to make continued progress. You do have some glycogen resynthesis that naturally occurs as a result of weight training, though it’s relatively small.(McDonald KD 122) As such, you need to hit the Rampage once a week to ensure you replenish glycogen stores. Skipping or postponing your Rampage in this stage will, at best, make you fucking miserable, and at worst, reduce or eliminate your gains. Since this diet is all about being fucking awesome, reducing your potential for awesome is counter-intuitive.
Consume stimulants. They’ll fuel your workouts and they help establish and deepen your levels of ketosis.(McDonald KD 116) Additionally, amphetamines have been shown in recent studies to increase the effect of dopamine on your brain, which increases motivation for both physical and mental activities.(Ito) Happily for us, ephedrine is an amphetamine, so feel free to make use of the wonderful bounty that is ephedrine and all of its amphetaminy goodness. You'll be focused like a pedophile on a preschool playground when you hit the gym, find dieting easier, and generally be more awesome. For those of you with heart problems, moral issues, religious issues, or simply think you’re better than the rest of us, feel free to abstain. Stimulants, while not necessary on this diet, definitely help.

Drink if you want. Though by no means necessary, and done to excess will fuck up your gains, drinking can actually help you deepen your levels of ketosis.(McDonald 115) Alcohol itself gets converted to ketones in the absence of dietary carbohydrates, which means that it won’t fuck up your diet beyond replacing the ketones your body would produce from the conversion of stored bodyfat. Thus, it can slow fat loss if done to excess, but will not fuck up your ketogenesis. This is, of course, assuming you stick to non-carbohydrate laden alcohol like vodka, gin, tequila, Everclear, etc. Additionally, Robb Wolff recommends you drink as early as possible to allow the alcohol to clear your system before bedtime to avoid completely shutting down GH release overnight. One of the best things you can consume, alcohol wise, on this diet is the disgusting old-timey gin and tonic, garnished with lime. The lime juice blunts insulin release while the tonic water acts as a “non-polar solvent” that delivers the alchol into your system faster.(Wolff 138) Wolff actually recommends the Crossfitters’ drink of choice, the NorCal Margarita, but it occurred to me as I wrote this that the drink of choice in the period of British Colonialism will do the job just as well, while additionally conferring resistance to malaria. Thus, feel free to show up to your local gin bar rocking a monocle and a comically undersized safari outfit to cover all of your bases. At the very least, you’ll annoy the holy fuck out of the hipsters drinking that vile bullshit, which makes it a victory no matter what.

I'm pretty sure I don't need to cite everything I post, it would be terribly annoying after a while. More annoying than you're being now that's certain

I'm pretty sure I don't need to cite everything I post, it would be terribly annoying after a while. More annoying than you're being now that's certain

It's only common courtesy 0ni to give credit where credit is due, otherwise it may look like you know what you're talking about. :D

Besides, Jamie says "If you plaglarise, I'll fucking kill you"

The amount of money I've shifted Jamie his way I'm sure he'll forgive me for copy and pasting an entire blog post and not linking back

Very simple advice here - if you follow it you will start loosing fat 16 hours after

Weight Train in the morning
Make each meal no larger than the size of your clenched fist
Eat 4 - 6 meals a day
Eat high amounts of protein all day
Only eat fat and carbs until 2pm each day
Do not eat carbohydrate past 2pm each day
Walk or do cardio in the evening for 30 minutes.

Eat 4 - 6 meals a day

955bddfa115d005077d9c1d204fbb6d1.jpg

Eat 4 - 6 meals a day

People may laugh but this will still work and prob easier to follow something simple like this (just to focus yourself and not having to think) for a few weeks just to drop the bf - agree weight train in PM or AM/and then cardio in AM or PM - which ever suits you better - I like to mix up my training walking for 30m - 1 1/2 hr - or sprints - always increase your cardio as the weeks go on - i.e if you start with 30m the 1st week increase it to 45m the next, if your doing 10 sprints increase it to 15 - or if its 20m increase it to 30 etc etc.

As I said the above advice will work - not great long term though.

At 12% you should have abs or pretty much have them already - so I am guessing your going to be higher than 12%.

At the end of the day nothing beats training hard, committing yourself, eating clean/ish and being consistent.

People may laugh but this will still work and prob easier to follow something simple like this (just to focus yourself and not having to think) for a few weeks just to drop the bf - agree weight train in PM or AM/and then cardio in AM or PM - which ever suits you better - I like to mix up my training walking for 30m - 1 1/2 hr - or sprints - always increase your cardio as the weeks go on - i.e if you start with 30m the 1st week increase it to 45m the next, if your doing 10 sprints increase it to 15 - or if its 20m increase it to 30 etc etc.

As I said the above advice will work - not great long term though.

At 12% you should have abs or pretty much have them already - so I am guessing your going to be higher than 12%.

At the end of the day nothing beats training hard, committing yourself, eating clean/ish and being consistent.

Thanks Rubgy,

Good to see agreement on such a simple system for a 16 year old. Less is more when it comes to info for the younger guys. Forgot to add the line about eating what a monkey eats (meat, fruit, veg, nuts and water) never see a fat monkey in the wild and anyway at 16 hes a bit too young to start running fat cutters, HGH and an ass load of juice :)

Lift hard!

Went from 72in op to 69 in 4 days. WOW.

My goal is to lose some body fat before Summer, given myself 8 weeks! Been attempting to lift weights for about 5-6 months, and before that I literally had no muscle on me as I lost 15kgs in a very stupid way; starving myself. So I guess this has been a bit of a road to recovery! I’ve recently found out I’ve been eating no where near enough nutrients throughout the past 5-6 months, so that’s why my gains aren’t impressive..

Age - 16.
Weight - 69kgs.
Height - 178cms.
BF - Unknown.