• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Because in comparison to the rest of the shit that is out there, it really isn't that bad

Yeah exactly right, I think the biggest problem so far is they are setting it up for something but it is just going too slow and dragging on, they usually do this at the start of each seasion with recaps and story building, the issue is this is still the same season so there shouldn't be a need for it....

Because in comparison to the rest of the shit that is out there, it really isn't that bad

No, true detectives and Vikings are on and are both awesome, GOT starts again soon to, First few seasons were great I think I'm clinging to the fact that it bounces back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just showing everything is fucked and falling to shit. Even causing the hardest to crack. They don't need 4 episodes of it though

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Holly shit, I didn't see that coming, not going to spoil it for those who haven't watched but you won't see this coming

Just saw the latest ep last night... best part was when that kid got blown away... stoopid cow.

Oh... spoiler alert :cool:

Just saw the latest ep last night... best part was when that kid got blown away... stoopid cow.

Oh... spoiler alert :cool:

I was like, great another dragged out episode, then bam, kid goes crazy, first exciting thing to happen whole season, caught me off guard

I am expecting fights when the old group meets up within their new little groups. Whole season has been about people changing

Fuark that was crazy, no one is safe! Carol is straight up bad ass though, although one must think after all the torment she's been through she won't be able to live with herself...

***** further spoilers *****

Personally, I was expecting either Tyrese or Carol to do it straight away. I wouldn't have put Judith in danger any longer (having seen her earlier antics).

Obviously the way they did it created much better TV (unless one of them had done what I thought and then it went straight to credits).

Looking forward to the last 2 episodes. I definitely am liking the different approach this season.

Yeah, am thinking it should be all on next season - or in the last ep for this season when everyone meets up at Terminus... A few new personalities into the mix. The 'doctor' who has a supposed cure etc..

Was full on waiting for Tyrese to cap Carol though haha :eek:

have really enjoyed the direction since the shit went down at the prison.. the eps are slightly drawn out but its added suspense to the endings

Last nights episode was insane. No filler, just suck you in action packed Walking Dead that we all want

I enjoyed the final episode, not sure on ricks final words, but still entertaining, I thought they were going to kill Carl off for a second there