• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Surely the baby is on the bus. The kids with the guns wouldn't have just dropped the baby in the middle of nowhere to go get some guns. I am still in disbelief that Hershel is gone. And actually thought Rick was up shit creek at one point as well

Rumour has it that Tyreese has the baby, looks to be holding her as he books it the fuck outta there!

0cT8KmW.gif

I reckon the kids hid her. When they saved Tyreese, they then shot off in the opposite direction to the way he was going to head, I am assuming they are going back to get her

I hope Carl's face gets eaten in this series and Rick turns into a root rat - plenty of jacked looking walkers to choose from

Was a bit of a nothing episode and think next week will be as well, just more recap of where the rest of the crew are at after the fight, then it might start getting into the rest of the season proper...

sexond episode back wasnt the best but the last 10 or so minutes got pretty good and the highlights for next episode is pretty wow......

I am undecided whether I should embark on a new mission of catching up with this series, or The Wire. Haven't seen either one. which is better??

havent seen the Wire but heard it is good, i just cant see myself going back once a series is a few seasons old and watching them all, usually dint have time....

havent seen the Wire but heard it is good, i just cant see myself going back once a series is a few seasons old and watching them all, usually dint have time....

Neither did I, until I came across Breaking Bad :cool:

I might watch the first episodes of TWD and TW and decide which one I should invest the time in to pursue..

I thought the second ep of walking dead was far better than the first. They were just setting it back up in the first, then will start building on that

anyone else think they are dragging the chain a bit? Hurry up and join back up, these little side storys are starting to get boring

They are definitely going kill someone off. I think Beth's head is on the block. Unless they neck Tyrese, since they seem to kill off any type of black dude every 10 episodes