• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What It’s Like To Be A Woman At The Gym

Hard to take your eyes off a hot piece of ass at the gym though. :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

Yep, as soon as one walks in, all the hyenas are onto it instantly, staring, drooling and adjusting themselves, generally doing it simultaneously.

I'm sure the womens secretly love being hnnged on. Why else would they insist on wearing skin tight lycra pants that envelopes their ass so perfectly??

If-you-wear-this-to-the-gym.jpg

Last edited:
I cant see why women would have a problem, if I was massive and diced to the bone and all the women were starring at me i'd love it aslong as they didn't interrupt my set

^ Bahaha that is exactly how one of the chickens at my gym likes to stare at herself in between sets. Gold..

from a woman's perspective (oh and who cares about that lol)

a) if she's there to train, she's focussed on training and wouldn't even notice if anyone was checking her out and

b) if she notices she's being ogled at, she's probably not so focussed on training and only goes to the gym to boost her tragically low self esteem by counting the number of guys checking her out.

truth.

from a woman's perspective (oh and who cares about that lol)

a) if she's there to train, she's focussed on training and wouldn't even notice if anyone was checking her out and

b) if she notices she's being ogled at, she's probably not so focussed on training and only goes to the gym to boost her tragically low self esteem by counting the number of guys checking her out.

truth.

My wife is DEF "A".

I remember asking a girl out (at gym) years ago

I said would like to catch up over a coffee?

She replied; "probably not"

^ you're just a piece of meat [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION];

Imagine how different our lives would have been if we'd watched that 21 convention vid [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION];?

Just walk up to a women yon like and ask; "so, you want to fuck me?"