• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb I Take That Challenge!

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Ausbb I Take That Challenge! Here's how it works.

1) A challenge is posted.

2) The next person who posts accepts the challenge, and must do the challenge within the next 2 days.

3) The next poster may also "throw a flag" on the challenge if he believes it to be too difficult. If this is done, the original poster must perform the challenge within a week, or the poster who threw the flag gets to pass and names the next challenge.

For each challenge accomplished, a poster gets 10 points.

If a challenge is failed, the person who posted the challenge gets 10 points and the person attempting the challenge loses 10 points.

If a challenge is flagged, the person who posted the challenge gets 10 points is they accomplish the challenge, and the person flagging loses 10 points. The original poster also gets to call the next challenge.

Note: If someone posts responding to a challenge after someone else has accepted the challenge, that post is ignored. Only the first person accepting qualifies to attempt the challenge

What happens with all the accrued points? Is it just for bragging rights?

Also do pics/vids need to be posted as proof?

What happens with all the accrued points? Is it just for bragging rights?

Also do pics/vids need to be posted as proof?

pics/vids should be supplied

at the moment , at the end of the month or two , member with most points accumalated will get a prize , the tally will then be restarted

Fuck it, I'm a fan of iced coffee... I'll have a crack at that one [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];

Fuck it, I'm a fan of iced coffee... I'll have a crack at that one [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];
images

Vid please :D

Has to be Farmers Union or its not classed as iced Coffee :)

I don't know if we even get that here in Perth lol.. At last not in 2L - have seen it in 600ml cartons but no bigger. Will probably be brownes or Harvey Fresh :p