• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

local school teacher

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
1381665_598104796895624_1230210039_n.jpg

After a year of training, local teacher Tammy Goyne is in the running to be on the front cover of Oxygen Magazine.
http://www.oxygenmag.com.au/CoverGi...n2013/CovergirlEntryForm.aspx?entry_id=228815

She obviously has body image issues what is the world coming to:rolleyes:
lol have you been reading the shepparton news facebook page lol? pretty much everyone was saying that she had body image issues for turning her body into that

lol have you been reading the shepparton news facebook page lol? pretty much everyone was saying that she had body image issues for turning her body into that

Have not seen that, was only having a dig at certain poeple who seem to think that women have a body image issue if they train hard and get muscular and lean.

Personally I think she looks good and has done a great job, considering 90% of the time she does not look like the after photo anyway.

She looks great and is no doubt a lot healthier now then she was before, I bet she has the men lining up now at parent teacher interviews......

body image issues, lol, no one tells the fat carb loaded, flabby fucks they have body image issues, bur the minute you do something that makes everyone else feel uncomfortable cause they couldn't do it.....

fucking society.

body image issues, lol, no one tells the fat carb loaded, flabby fucks they have body image issues, bur the minute you do something that makes everyone else feel uncomfortable cause they couldn't do it.....

fucking society.

Hell yes! There is a resistance by the general public to comment on the overweight, but get lean and people will openly comment that you look unhealthy.

Muppets!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2