• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best Mass-Builder For CHEST?

Which Made the Biggest Difference?

• Flat Presses (barbell / dumbbell)

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Incline Presses (barbell / dumbbell)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Decline Presses (barbell / dumbbell)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cable Exercises (flyes, crossovers, etc.)

• Dips

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Crossbench Dumbbell Pullovers

• Dumbbell Flyes

• Something not listed here

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Dat dere Pec Dec not listed lol.

It's the preferred mass builder for 16-22 year olds.

Dips for me.

Dat dere Pec Dec not listed lol.

It's the preferred mass builder for 16-22 year olds.

Dips for me.

When I was 16-22, I found it nasty on my shoulders and I've never gone back to it.. maybe if I had access to one of the old cybex ones it might have been different.

I like incline bench but normal bench (with an arch) and dips are a lot easier on my shoulders.

Dips don't seem to have done much for me. Never get sore the next day from it. And I am up to 20kg plate + BW (81kg). Not sure why - go for wider grip perhaps, hit the tris less and chest harder?

I'm very surprised that dips as scoring this high on the chart.
Thought flys would be up there.

Honestly it's hard to nominate a single exercise unless you did them exclusively and compared results.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

Honestly it's hard to nominate a single exercise unless you did them exclusively and compared results.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

this.

My chest is most fried from dips and machine press though

Surprisingly adding push ups has increased my max bench and helped fill out my chest a little more.

ejy7ahyd.jpg

For me it's dips but the pros at getbig seem to like the hammer strength chest press