• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

FAKE or the REAL DEAL?

i believe there was originally 3 in each box, my source through an extra 2 in each box as i requested amps.

To walk 'through' a door.

To 'throw' something (a ball)

or 'threw' as in he has thrown something in the past.:p

What a nice drug de...erm bloke he is:p

Do we know if it's real yet??:)

It also come with some Anabolic Nation Test Prop. That i can confirm is real.

The sus, well as you know takes a few weeks to kick in. I will keep you posted.

If it is good to go i can confirm there is a heap of it getting around at the moment.

I work with a female to male transgender person and his bloods showed 1200ng/dl 2 weeks after a single 250mg injection so I would say that Sustanon kicks in pretty fucking fast

can someone please aware me. I have read many articles/forums claiming the gear in Thailand is mostly fake? is that true? Mainly interested in Test. Im a beginner and shouldnt do gear but just curious about this since i thought it was like a paradise for this type of thing.

EDIT posted in wrong section, sorry. I would delete post but not sure how.

Last edited:

What language is that, looks Arabic or something? I've had Test E 250mg amps with that same language on them in the past, they looked dodgy as hell but they sure as hell contained test. That's right they were Abbot & Karachi 250mg Amps.

How many ampules in the box?
The real Sustanon had 3.

Yeah and now the real sus cost over $90 from the chemist, why bother...........

4th year med student my man... not quite there yet... but close.

Awesome, count me down as your first patient once your done;)

can someone please aware me. I have read many articles/forums claiming the gear in Thailand is mostly fake? is that true? Mainly interested in Test. Im a beginner and shouldnt do gear but just curious about this since i thought it was like a paradise for this type of thing.

EDIT posted in wrong section, sorry. I would delete post but not sure how.
Thai is full of dodgy shit, plenty of better gear in oz imo.
What language is that, looks Arabic or something? I've had Test E 250mg amps with that same language on them in the past, they looked dodgy as hell but they sure as hell contained test. That's right they were Abbot & Karachi 250mg Amps.

Yeah and now the real sus cost over $90 from the chemist, why bother...........

Awesome, count me down as your first patient once your done;)
From Turkey those amps