• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Curious...

P

PRJunkie

Hey guys, my name's Mike and I'm new to these forums...I've read through a few threads and you guys seem cool enough.

I'm just curious...What do most people on here do for work? Trainers? Any tradies use this site?

Also, what are your training goals? Most people here only into bodybuilding? Any Powerlifters? Or, do you have different goals like fat loss as well?

Interested to hear some responses

Look forward to hearing back...Cheers guys ;)

Hey guys, my name's Mike and I'm new to these forums...I've read through a few threads and you guys seem cool enough.

I'm just curious...What do most people on here do for work? Trainers? Any tradies use this site?

Also, what are your training goals? Most people here only into bodybuilding? Any Powerlifters? Or, do you have different goals like fat loss as well?

Interested to hear some responses

Look forward to hearing back...Cheers guys ;)
if you read the forum like you said you did, you would know there are many powerlifters here and most are not into bodybuilding.
Did you lie?

Sent from Pluto Space Station

^^^ :eek: :eek: :eek:

Roll out the welcome wagon boys :D

... Have def. noticed that there are more p/lifters on here than bb'rs.

"I've read through a few threads here"...I haven't analyzed the user categories of this site. I don't spend time doing that so I'm sorry if I offenfed you, Shrek. I was just introducing myself here and curious to know what sort of people typically post on Ausbb

"I've read through a few threads here"...I haven't analyzed the user categories of this site. I don't spend time doing that so I'm sorry if I offenfed you, Shrek. I was just introducing myself here and curious to know what sort of people typically post on Ausbb
All good bud.

happy to have you aboard.

We just muck around a bit. ehehe

I kind of figured that...Bit of an initiation I assume..Topless girls are a good enough initiation for me ;-)

Is that actually an app? Monkey sniffing butt definitely suffices though

More power lifters than body builders, not sure there is any body builders here really:confused:

By body builders I mean people that compete, not people who lift weights to look better.

I train for health and because I like it, and I don't mind looking like I train, but definitely not a power lifter or a body builder, just a bloke who lifts at home on his verandah and in his shed:)