• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

TRT In Perth

I don't live in Perth.
5.11" refers to height. This is small how?

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

tama.stevens

^^ well said, haha since when is being tall considered big? I know blokes ( if you can call them blokes ) that are well over 6 foot and lucky to weight 75kg, this is not big.

Not calling the OP small as I have no idea of his weight or level of LBM but that statement about height referring to being big is just stupid.

This thread is a good idea. Gone off topic a few times. Jackass if you still around let me know how u went regarding TRT in perth. Just found out my doctor has retired and need to find a new one for TRT purposes.

...As above.

I'd also like to know about a TRT doc in Perth, coz mine has absolutely no idea how to read bloodwork charts.

Keeps suggesting that I may have depression because that would tick the right boxes as far as her knowledge goes.

Very difficult to find a doc that actually understands how testosterone affects everything.