• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

TRT In Perth

I wish it leaked out.. unfortunately all men will have a decrease in testosterone as they age. Some say at a rate of 1% after the age of 40.

There are also other reasons.. Mine is due to years of pain killers due to a serious car accident.

jackass, for what it is worth, I also think HRT is a worthwhile subject.

Apart from what I used to read in a mims, the recommended doses, i could not add anything.

I am nearly 52, but hope I never need it. I am hoping to get back to 90% of my lifetime clean lifts in 2014.

for those who do need HRT, i am glad it improves their quality of life.

Thanks buddy, this is the most educated response i have received.

I wish it leaked out.. unfortunately all men will have a decrease in testosterone as they age. Some say at a rate of 1% after the age of 40.

There are also other reasons.. Mine is due to years of pain killers due to a serious car accident.

Sorry to read that.

Sorry to read that.

The low T i can deal with. The death of my wife took a while.
i was in a wheel chair for around 6 months, then on opiate pain killers for 5 years. This basically diminished my T levels to that of a 12 year old girl.

Anyways, on the up side i now get scripted up for Testosterone, and im walking again. I just thought that an Australian site would be more helpful. Most of the bodybuilding sites i visit have a section for TRT.

everything happens in life for a reason and things normally work out for the best. Whilst bed ridden and unable to walk i took an interest in medicine. im in my 4th year and hope to make some good contributions to medical research. i am one of the few that believe AAS can be used safely and some doctors need to wake up to the idea that people are using them and should be able to do so safely.

I want to be a valuable, contributing member to this site, mainly because it is Australian, soon as i finish my studies in November i would like to publish some papers i have written, and share some research i have conducted.

For those idiots who attempted to flame me, well i wouldn't even wish any form of bad deed against you, for you have already proven to myself, and others your true colours. I am open to constructive criticism, and and educated argument based on facts, not "bro science".