• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My journey with peptides

R.J

So I've been working out for about 4 years now properly and have now decided its time to try a little something more than a good diet and supplements.
So I've decided to try Ghrp-2 and Mod grf 1-29. Now after doing all the same research as I'm sure everyone else has done before starting any cycle this is how I've decided to go with it.
I've mixed my vials like this:
Ghrp-2 5mg powder so I added 2.5mL of BAC
Mod grf 1-29 2mg powder so I added 1mL
This dilutes them down to the some concentration I believe

1st week:
40 mcg of each in the same slin pin (12.7mm) post work out. It's the easiest time to take it before bed so I can still have a good dinner

2nd week:
40 mcg of each morning before breakfast and then post work out

3rd week
If all works out I will then move the post work out to pre work out and add one before bed, still at 80 mcg as I am only 83kgs and it's just easiest to work out with the lines on the pin I have.

This is more just me writing a blog about how this works out for me more than asking for advice but I'm always open to hearing from anyone with experience.
Just for the record I started 24.9.13

Day 2 and the ghrp-2 hasn't caused any hunger which is kind of a shame as I was looking forward to that as a side effect.

As for it being a placebo, have any of you run a course like this?

Day 2 and the ghrp-2 hasn't caused any hunger which is kind of a shame as I was looking forward to that as a side effect.

As for it being a placebo, have any of you run a course like this?

How do you know what you got is gh peps?

To be honest I haven't tested them personally but I did purchase them from the same source as someone I know who did have tests done to monitor his hormone levels while on a similar course. He over saturates his dosages but I guess it's a matter of having faith in the supplier.

To be honest I haven't tested them personally but I did purchase them from the same source as someone I know who did have tests done to monitor his hormone levels while on a similar course. He over saturates his dosages but I guess it's a matter of having faith in the supplier.

Of course why would an annomyous person on the internet who is supposedly selling a very hard to manufacture and very fragile synthetic drug rip you off?

Of course why would an annomyous person on the internet who is supposedly selling a very hard to manufacture and very fragile synthetic drug rip you off?

That's the risk I guess I'm running. And the reason I'be started my blog of my experience in the first place.
This isn't for people who don't believe in peptides or for those who have no interest in what happens with my experiment.
I'm obviously curious enough to risk it, not here to argue with people about my reasons for trying it.
If you have had experience with peptides I'm more than happy to hear about them good or bad.

As for before and progress pics - the minute I figure out how I'll have them started

I organise the hormones for my friend who competes in a professional MMA league in South Australia

From the blood tests, we found the best results were had with GHRP6, insulin (humalog -r), PEG-MGF and IGF-1 LR3. No mod-grf, it's a waste of money

The IGF-1 in Australia is mostly "fake" but it still works really well. Nothing like "real" IGF-1 but still good enough to bring his boys back from nandrolone abuse that had became raisins no sun could shrink worse in a few days.

I removed his AAS completely and he is on the following protocol now:
GHRP6 200mcg before dinner (for hunger)
IGF-1 LR3 20mcg post training (once a day only as he trains 2x a day sometimes) - alternated one month on, one off with PEG-MGF with the same dosage
Humalog -R 10ui with dinner

This blew him the fuck up pretty fast. Slin is cheap and freely available and WORKS so fucking use it. Peptides are really good at raising your IGF-1 levels, especially mod-grf + ghrp2/6 but it's REALLY expensive taking 100/100 of this 5x a day (which you need to do to get your IGF-1 levels high enough to get real benefits) so it begs the question, why not just fucking inject IGF-1 and insulin??? These are the hormones you WANT to increase by taking peptides.... so just take them

Make sure you have a 2L bottle of coke with you when administering insulin and don't fuck up the dosage. If you feel tired after taking it, eat more carbs and don't be a tool and go lay down in bed- that's fucking retarded

Oni - do you think the GHRP6 actually does much to raise hunger?

Yea I've taken shots a few times while drunk/high with mates and you feel like you're going to throw up you're that hungry. You'll be sweating profusely

Yea I've taken shots a few times while drunk/high with mates and you feel like you're going to throw up you're that hungry. You'll be sweating profusely

Feeling like going to throw up and being hungry are both symptoms that can happen drinking normally without taking peptides.

Feeling like going to throw up and being hungry are both symptoms that can happen drinking normally without taking peptides.

haha yep
Personally I don't like it too much. You get full up but you're still hungry and when combined with cannabis that's some serious eating! It's uncomfortable I find though. I find my ketogenic diet works very well for hunger

.....smokes cannabis, gets hungry
Who would've thunk

I don't really get hungry, I just don't get full
It gets to the point where I'll have one of those metwerst 700g german sausages and I'll just be eating slice after slice even though I am really full until it's all gone hahaha

I don't really get hungry, I just don't get full
It gets to the point where I'll have one of those metwerst 700g german sausages and I'll just be eating slice after slice even though I am really full until it's all gone hahaha

So you're saying with a little substance inebriation your more likely to be stuffed by one or numerous german wieners.