• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My journey with peptides

Sorry been a while since I've been on here. Now up to 88kgs and definitely think it's not just diet and work ethic that has got me here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry been a while since I've been on here. Now up to 88kgs and definitely think it's not just diet and work ethic that has got me here.

What is your height?

Bench 100 yet? Lol. Don't need special help to bench 100kg...I have a lot of mates airing at 75kg who bench alot more than that. Hard work does just fine.
You said earlier that you had trained properly for 4 years....

Tim.

Im 6'3 Tim and thanks for your insight into my training.
I'm up to 110kg for 3 sets of 10
I'm guessing your 75 kilo mates are probably knee height off the ground

Excuse that post. :p
Was drunk as fuck when I wrote it!

But all the same, 88kg and 6'3 with a sub 100 bench, doesnt need to take anything...unless of course there is something not right in your system.

I dont know a thing about you, so I will mot judge, it just strikes me as very odd. Is all.

Tim.

I'll judge 88kegs at 6'3 and punching anything in a needle 'to grow' is beyond stupid.

My first thought was his training fucking sucks.

Which is what the drunken truthful timeah from last night was basically alluding to.

Tim.

He did but then regressed and then came off
The point he regressed was when we were shit talking to each other and he was like "I'll overtake your bench soon!"
Then I benched 115 and 120 lel

i cant bench anything, my sholder is fucked and has been.

currently weigh 100kg with 0 test, was 104kg (lower bf) start of march.

88kg at 6'3 is pretty small, im 6'3 and im not large in any sense at these weights. at 104 was prety built but not "huge"