• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My journey with peptides

Yea I've taken shots a few times while drunk/high with mates and you feel like you're going to throw up you're that hungry. You'll be sweating profusely

Ok so after reading your interesting yet some what unhelpful opinion and then reading this particular quote I have realised your knowledge of how ghrp-2 and mod grf 1-29 actually work to stimulate the pulse and intensity of gh production. Also that you don't seem to really even care what you jab yourself with.

Back to my original point of this post

Day 3:
As expected there has been no changes yet as I haven't even started dosing to a full 3x a day yet but the hunger has begun. I have consumed more today than I normally would in two days and am still looking in the fridge for more.
I can only imagine what ghrp-6 does if this is the mild hunger. So hard to try and wait 3 hours to eat before post workout.

Get blood tests for IGF-1 levels
At the dosages you're running you're not going to get the results you want. A blood test will demonstrate this before you waste 6 months of your time and money. You want your IGF-1 levels in the low 400s

To test my levels I would have to have it tested within 1/2 hr of pinning considering the half life of mod grf 1-29.
So that's not going to happen. I think I'll just keep at what my plan is now as I have read up a fair bit and now it's time to get experience.
Thanks for the advice but it's all too much for right now. To me it seems cheap enough to do trial and error

To test my levels I would have to have it tested within 1/2 hr of pinning considering the half life of mod grf 1-29.
So that's not going to happen. I think I'll just keep at what my plan is now as I have read up a fair bit and now it's time to get experience.
Thanks for the advice but it's all too much for right now. To me it seems cheap enough to do trial and error

No you wouldn't. The peptides you're taking will spike your growth hormone levels. Spiking growth hormone increases your IGF-1, as does insulin. IGF-1 levels stay pretty stable in the body so it takes a fair bit to increase them as well as decrease them. This is why a higher frequency of peptides is recommended as you get many little spikes instead of a few big spikes. Somatropin when injected stays in the body for 6-8 hours so it elevates IGF-1 well with a single injection a day but your peptides will only elevate GH for 20-45 minutes so it's important to have many injections to elevate IGF-1

Anyway back on the point in hand- IGF-1 levels are stable throughout the day and take a few days to fall, so after a few weeks get them tested to see if it's working

Ok now you have me curious. Do I literally ask for my igf-1 levels to be tested?
And should I do it now before any real effects take place so I have a base number to go from?

Ok now you have me curious. Do I literally ask for my igf-1 levels to be tested?
And should I do it now before any real effects take place so I have a base number to go from?

Yeah a before and after would be good. Naturally you're levels are probably going to be in the 100-150 range. Just go in and ask for it. If you don't give a reason then it probably won't be on your insurance and will cost you maybe $50

Say you drink a lot of milk and are concerned about the correlation of high IGF-1 levels and cancer

So I was looking at a different peptide thread on this site and oni seems like you have quite a bit to defend peptides. Just wondering why you decided to argue against them with me and for them with someone else?

It's situational and knowledge always increases with new information
If you link to the post I'll be able to explain why better

So I was looking at a different peptide thread on this site and oni seems like you have quite a bit to defend peptides. Just wondering why you decided to argue against them with me and for them with someone else?

Welcome to the 0ni show ;)

So it's been one week since starting
Moving to morning and night 80mcg of each and although I'm sure it has nothing to do with the peptides just yet I've put on just under a kilo this week
Hoping in a few weeks to be holding 85kgs which is something I've never been able to do before

Oh and as for pics I have no idea how to do that so I'm just going to start uploading selfless to Instagram and be like every other gym rat on there. If you want to see them
Rossstevens85

So this is me before starting this journey.
Hoping to be looking a bit bigger in 6-8 months with my good diet, hard work and a little helping hand from peptides.
2 days into using 2 pins a day and the hunger hasn't changed at all and no side effects beside that at all.
It's kind of hard not to try and bump up to 3x and 100mcg already but I'm trying to be patient and do it the right way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
Gents, please read one of my previous posts. I have purchased and conducted test on several peptides available within Australia. the results were less then impressive. These peps came from reputable companies. I have taken then to my university lab and tested the sequencing of the compounds using mass spectrometry.

Even if you did get your hands on some of these very unstable products, it would take at least 3 months to see results.

vu9uqyte.jpg

So this is me before starting this journey.
Hoping to be looking a bit bigger in 6-8 months with my good diet, hard work and a little helping hand from peptides.
2 days into using 2 pins a day and the hunger hasn't changed at all and no side effects beside that at all.
It's kind of hard not to try and bump up to 3x and 100mcg already but I'm trying to be patient and do it the right way

Mate, why would you post your head on a site, advertising that you are using chemicals for research only, on yourself.

Gents, please read one of my previous posts. I have purchased and conducted test on several peptides available within Australia. the results were less then impressive. These peps came from reputable companies. I have taken then to my university lab and tested the sequencing of the compounds using mass spectrometry.

Even if you did get your hands on some of these very unstable products, it would take at least 3 months to see results.

Peptides are designed to work over a 6-12 month period so why would you think people would be surprised at having to be on them for a 3 month period?

Mate, why would you post your head on a site, advertising that you are using chemicals for research only, on yourself.

If people really think that the face is the difference between being found out or not then you are an idiot. You think they can't trace an IP address back to you easier than trying to walk around with a photo of your face.
Wake up, they aren't after people like me. They are after people importing from overseas or selling in Australia

If people really think that the face is the difference between being found out or not then you are an idiot. You think they can't trace an IP address back to you easier than trying to walk around with a photo of your face.
Wake up, they aren't after people like me. They are after people importing from overseas or selling in Australia

LOL im not the one posting my mellon on a site advertising im taking research chemicals and my fav sup is meth.

Peptides are designed to work over a 6-12 month period so why would you think people would be surprised at having to be on them for a 3 month period?

Yes, however it would take at lease 3 months before any form of result can be expected. With a quality peptide, you should be feeling some form of improvement within 3 months. Being a med student i have access to the best quality and my research rats respond around the 3 month mark.

pinning 3 times a day, for 6 to 12 months would be a pain in the ass.

You also need to know when is the best time to pin to match your natural production levels. No point in pinning when your natural production is low.