• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
1. What's your favorite recipe
2. thick or thin base?
3. Do you notice the difference between;

A. cooked in a coventional oven
B. wood fired
C. one of those conveyer type ovens

I love pizza as much as I love ice cream.

My all time favourite is;
Thin base
Salami, egg and anchovy
I also like a garlic pizza, no cheese

And a pizza with just fresh tomato and basil.

I still remember vividly my first pizza in Camberwell.

And i fuckin need glasses

Last edited:
Ive noticed with wood fired, it really cooks and browns the base to my liking.

I cannot handle those cheap $7 bastards, with the cheap toppings.

I think $15 gets you a good pizza, but that's just me.

pretty much any pizza as long as it doesnt have anchovi, olives or pinapple. But mainly i go with a meatlovers with chilli.

Gentlemen for the woodfire experience at home get yourself a weber pizza oven kit. Fucking exquisite, only time I've gotten a base to go nice and crispy while still getting good melt and browning through the toppings

Seriously give it a go.

Gentlemen for the woodfire experience at home get yourself a weber pizza oven kit. Fucking exquisite, only time I've gotten a base to go nice and crispy while still getting good melt and browning through the toppings

Seriously give it a go.

The Oricle has spoken

roger that.

All of the above please !

Edit: except I love olives pineapple etc in pizza

I think we have spoken about this before but avocado on pizza rocks !

Last edited:
Ultimate Pizza: Meat lovers, tomato base, thin crust with pineapple, capsicum and black olives wood fired.

Or

Just plain old Ham and Pineapple or Pepperoni.

Have it rarely as my closest wood fired pizza shop is a couple of hundred km away:eek:

Seriously give it a go.

Sounds good but i guess i am lucky in that our friends have built them selves an actual woodfired oven, they use if for pizza, roasts everything, last christmas we got invited around for Christmas day while they roasted a whole piglet in there....

Sounds good but i guess i am lucky in that our friends have built them selves an actual woodfired oven, they use if for pizza, roasts everything, last christmas we got invited around for Christmas day while they roasted a whole piglet in there....

That sounds really good Neddy

Yeah mate of mine at work has one he built. Makes wicked bread in it. He some yeasts and cultures that he reckons are going on 30 years that his nonna passed on to him. Dunno if its wog bullshit tall stories but the sourdough is fucking amazing cooked in the pizza oven.

I pretty much like all pizzas except anchovy ones.

I like the middle thickness base. Same texture as thick but you can taste more of the toppings I reckon.

1. What's your favorite recipe
2. thick or thin base?
3. Do you notice the difference between;

A. cooked in a coventional oven
B. wood fired
C. one of those conveyer type ovens

I love pizza as much as I love ice cream.

1. Anything cooked at Toppolinos in St Kilda. EPIC PIZZA. If I had to nominate one flavour, I would go for something with truckloads of meat and spicy enough to make my head explode.

2. Thin base. Must be a thin base!

3. Wood fired all the way.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

1. Anything cooked at Toppolinos in St Kilda. EPIC PIZZA. If I had to nominate one flavour, I would go for something with truckloads of meat and spicy enough to make my head explode.

2. Thin base. Must be a thin base!

3. Wood fired all the way.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I'll check out Toppolinos.

Pizza is kinda like sex, even when its bad its still pretty good...lol

But those in SE Queensland go here...

Augellos | Voted Best Pizza on the Globe
we had the the roast lamb a few weeks ago while holidaying, and it was amazing!

failing that, we go to the local pizza capers. There is also a local guy that does woodfired pizzas from a trailer, yum yum,

thin crust is a must, hate just eating dough..

Pizza is kinda like sex, even when its bad its still pretty good...lol

Disagree strongly with this, nothing worse than bad pizza, and there is no need for it, Eating bad pizza is like dis-respecting yourself and worst of all wasting calories that you could have used to eat something delicious:)

But those in SE Queensland go here...

Augellos | Voted Best Pizza on the Globe
we had the the roast lamb a few weeks ago while holidaying, and it was amazing!

failing that, we go to the local pizza capers. There is also a local guy that does woodfired pizzas from a trailer, yum yum,

thin crust is a must, hate just eating dough..

That place looks amazing, will check it out next time I am there, re Pizza Capers, probably the better of the chain stores, however I have yet to find a real pizza shop that will not shit all over them. Meatlovers from Crust Pizza is pretty good as well for a chain store.