• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Old School Training

I came looking for stories of 90 year old dudes squatting stupid amounts of weight for 20 reps and instead I got a fat man lifting 500lb

oh well

Three weeks of Lafay, everything goes well well: D ... The only small problem is my left knee when exercising F. At each bend I have a pain behind the knee ... Back pain whenever I bend the knee. Ditto footing, pain happens after 15 minutes but it is very random (no pain sometimes). Does someone already had it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Fark, the vid in the snow, not sure what to call it, crazy, dedicated, danderous or insane?
That's Conan shit right there.

Fark, the vid in the snow, not sure what to call it, crazy, dedicated, danderous or insane?
That's Conan shit right there.

That was my thinking as well. Was surprised by the other responses to be honest, but I think it just scared them to think there are people like that out there!

Not sure about dangerous, but dedicated, serious, hard core, tough, animal all come to mind.

'Just get it done' seems to sum it up:)

That was my thinking as well. Was surprised by the other responses to be honest, but I think it just scared them to think there are people like that out there!

Not sure about dangerous, but dedicated, serious, hard core, tough, animal all come to mind.

'Just get it done' seems to sum it up:)

The frozen concrete pad looks slippery as hell - hence I thought dangerous.
That put me into perspective, feel like a tosser now for whinging about temp being 2C high in the gym and fan right where I rest b/w my bench sets.
My new moto is, man up, shut up and lift, there is blokes (or at least 1 bloke) doing it outside in the snow.

The frozen concrete pad looks slippery as hell - hence I thought dangerous.
That put me into perspective, feel like a tosser now for whinging about temp being 2C high in the gym and fan right where I rest b/w my bench sets.
My new moto is, man up, shut up and lift, there is blokes (or at least 1 bloke) doing it outside in the snow.

Never though about the slippery side.

Yes, thats what I am thinking, stop complaining and train, if that guy can get out in the snow to do it I am sure I can train as well without complaining