• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Rumble roller arrived today:eek: Could not believe it, bloody quick and we only get mail Tuesdays and Fridays out here, was not expecting it till next week.

It's a beast, had a bit of a play as soon as I got home from work, definitely going to take some getting used to but I love it already, I think it will be my new favourite toy for a while at least:)

How do you find it for calves? I have blue roller at moment but don't seem to be able to work knots out of calves. I am thinking a shorter length rumble roller might save a bit of money and do the job on trouble areas?

It's great all over, personally I would not bother with the half one, used it on my calves last night and it was great.