• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

0ni

Registered Rustler
So national push/pull is in December, so it's time to get shredded for it!
Pictures will come soon.

My diet is Jamie Lewis' Apex Predator diet.
So for me this will mainly be beef stew and roast chicken as I am northern European and these are what I would have eaten in nature. The stew will be made with shit like onions because these grow where I am from (how about that)

The diet is basically keto 6 days a week with a 3 hour cheat meal/window once a week. This is supplemented with protein shakes. I'll be eating about 1kg of meat a day, plus an onion and spices and shit like kale

Roast chicken will be at lunch, probably only a quarter chicken.
Beef stew for dinner
Protein shakes throughout the day

My cheat meal will probably be something like a pork meatlovers pizza with cheese crust, a kilo of ice cream then popcorn with a movie and plenty of beer

QbIg5Ff.jpg

BS4l42z.jpg

Last edited:
Pommies are not northern european

In nature you would not have eaten beef and chicken

Good luck with your diet

Subscribed, in for this thread.

Love or hate 0ni he puts he follows through with what he says he is going to do.

It's actually true, recently discovered they (caveman) logged (chiseled) what they ate on their laptops.

yep, thought oni was losing his way for a while, but now he is back on track with his experimentation on behalf of humanity.

It will make another worthwhile Oni read.

Yes very nice 0ni but back then domesticated cattle, chickens, vegetables etc. didn't exist like we have today.

That's the problem with all these paleo type diets, it's not possible for us to eat like the hunter gatherers because their type of food mostly doesn't exist anymore.

But you can't beat a good stew.

What are you on about man
The article states quite clearly that they ate mostly cattle and deer
Vegetables didn't exist? Onions were very much growing all over the UK. Kale was one of the most widely available green vegetables in Europe until the end of the middle ages. The DNA of modern humans and Neanderthals diverged 500,000 years ago and the earliest fossil records of people are 200,000 years old. Considering the neanderthals could figure out animal husbandry and domestication before we even evolved into humans- I'm fine with eating this way. Beef and kale was plentiful in this era

Pictures added

Ice cream is pretty good imo
Plus you can kinda snack on it and graze while watching a film

I tried that whole iifym thing one day and ate ice cream and waffles for dinner. It was terrible and felt like shit. Never again.

Im a huge fan of rice pudding though. And milo.

What are you on about man
The article states quite clearly that they ate mostly cattle and deer
Vegetables didn't exist? Onions were very much growing all over the UK. Kale was one of the most widely available green vegetables in Europe until the end of the middle ages. The DNA of modern humans and Neanderthals diverged 500,000 years ago and the earliest fossil records of people are 200,000 years old. Considering the neanderthals could figure out animal husbandry and domestication before we even evolved into humans- I'm fine with eating this way. Beef and kale was plentiful in this era

Pictures added
Read again what I wrote you twat.

Neanderthals domesticated animals?? I think not 0ni Wan Cannoli

Last edited:
On a podcast I listened to recently it said they are finding evidence of high amounts of grains in Paleolithic diets.

On a podcast I listened to recently it said they are finding evidence of high amounts of grains in Paleolithic diets.

Yeah there was a lot of grain eaten in my area- but unprocessed. They apparently ate upwards of 150g of fibre a day! Probably needed to the amount of meat they were eating. I supplement with fibre but still not close to 150g, haha