• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Can't use milk. Too much lactose.
:(

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

Lactose free milk, Shrek.

If you have any questions regarding lactose intolerance, don't hesitate to email me on technical@bulknutrients.com.au.
I believe myself to be highly experienced and it's frustrating to see that there are still people out there that believe they must avoid all their favourite foods.

Lactose intolerance is a reversible condition at the time of eating lactose foods!
With lactase, you are not intolerance to lactose anymore.

Further to that, there is lactose free milk, cheese and yogurt to make things easier.

Cheers.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; Wifey doesn't tolerate milk too well either, it's more of a compounding effect though after a couple of days of having milk it starts going through her. We ended up switching to unsweetened almond milk in smoothies and such no noticable change in flavour.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; Wifey doesn't tolerate milk too well either, it's more of a compounding effect though after a couple of days of having milk it starts going through her. We ended up switching to unsweetened almond milk in smoothies and such no noticable change in flavour.

I can tolerate small amounts only. I used to big lactose free milk but just CBF anymore.
I have thought about trying almond or rice milk.

I can tolerate small amounts only. I used to big lactose free milk but just CBF anymore.
I have thought about trying almond or rice milk.

Havnt tried rice but almond milk seems to go well

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

One of my first bulk diets in early 1980s (went from 80k to 85kg in six months) was a loaf of bread, 6 bottles (600mls) of milk and a kilo of bananas a day.

All I could afford then (homeless at time no cooking facilities), but worked, even though I generally have poor genetic tolerance to lactose.

Do you get the Almond milk from the fridge section or where the long life milk is?

Didn't know you could get it from the cold section.. we buy the so good unsweetened stuff from where the long life section.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

[MENTION=10812]Bradders[/MENTION]; yeah try the fridge. Might taste better fresh.
[MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; I can't bring myself to drink goats milk. :eek:

One of my first bulk diets in early 1980s (went from 80k to 85kg in six months) was a loaf of bread, 6 bottles (600mls) of milk and a kilo of bananas a day.

All I could afford then (homeless at time no cooking facilities), but worked, even though I generally have poor genetic tolerance to lactose.

Bread and 2 minute noodles... Bulking on a budget ;)

Got some Ultimate Nutrition IsoCool WPI Chocolate Créme from Aminoz real cheap.
Tastes ok. Not as good as I had hoped.

My supplement ritual for the ausbb challenge, kunces:

Morning - Rhodiola Rosea Root. The Rhodiola plant is an adaptogen, meaning that it improves the body's ability to resist stress. I take it for energy, stamina and endurance which is handy when it comes to 'adapting' to a 6 day training routine.

Preworkout - True Pre + 700mg Aniracetam + 20mg Noopept + 200mg Sulbutiamine (or Phenylpiracetam, or Pramiracetam) + 250mg Alpha GPC. Just feels really good to train feeling and thinking my best.

Afternoon - Uridine, Fish Oil, B Complex, Alpha GPC (a.k.a Mr Happy Stack). Improve my dopamine levels which has a direct effect on mood and motivation.

Night time - Ashwagandha, Melatonin, ZMA, GABA. Reduces stress, calms the body down so I can sleep like a newborn baby.

wpc/casein mix
bcaa for fasted workouts and cheaper than 0 cal powerade
no3x preworkout

taken when needed; magnesium tablets, fish oil

and lately been necking every now and again a scoop of beta alanine/alcar/l-tyrosine mix I have laying around in a tub

I don't even know what more than half that chit is jiggers!

Keeping it relatively simple atm

True Pre
BN Creatine Nitrate
Follidrone
MAN Iso-Amino's in Skittles flavour :D
BN WPC
Magnesium
And the odd Quest bar