• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That was probably what got them in trouble!
I used one of the gels on a few injuries and it worked a treat.

I bought a test spray but got skin irritation from it so threw it out.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

Bulk Nutrients, Banana at the moment. Om nom nom. :cool:

As far as Aussie suppliers go, I've had good dealings with them, and with Professional Whey. I recommend both, if anyone's looking for companies to try. Depends what you're after of course, which one's "better".

Still using Ultimate Nutrition Prowhey Chocolate Creme. But mostly get my protein from food since my intake doesn't require alot of buffering from protein shakes. :)

Went with BN choc mint and cookies and cream.
Hope the taste does not disapoint.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

Have BN choc mint, piña colada and vanilla... Happy with them all.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; I never got around to posting that piña colada review lol - long story short: it's an unusual but not unpleasant taste, mixes better than any other protein I've had. Funnily enough, seems to taste almost the same whether in milk or water. The smell is absolutely horrid though - the most sickly sweet thing I've ever smelt (taste thankfully is milder than the smell)

Well the Choc Mint got good reviews so went with that. Some one said ( I think it was [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; ) that the cookies & cream was almost like vanilla which is fine with me as I can still throw in bananas or other fruit.
Should have then by Friday I hope.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

Last edited:
Yes correct it was me, still have about half a kilo of Cookies and Cream left, not a hint of cookies and cream taste, even if you have it straight off a spoon or mixed in half the liquid, I seriously thought they had just packed vanilla WPC into the wrong bag.

Don't think I will be buying any more BN protein the taste is just not there and really it's not that cheap, I bought from them ages ago was not happy, then bought from them again after the NB fiasco to give them another go and again not happy with the flavours (have also still got Vanilla WPC and Vanilla Cassein, both have no taste IMO, have been adding my own flavour to make it bearable), even been considering just buying plain old unflavoured protein and just adding my own flavours.

I really miss my NB Mango and Choc Honeycomb milk powder:p

Happy to use BN for other supplements (and I do), but really their protein lacks taste for me.

I probably like a strong taste as I also have some Universal Nutrition Vanilla, and think the taste is weak, may be I just need to spend the $$ and buy Maxes again, used to love that stuff, best tasting protein I have ever had IMO.

Do people actually drink their protein shakes slowly and savour the flavour...

Used to when I was buying Maxe's, tasted like having chocolate or Vanilla ice cream, used to treat it like a treat or desert, bloody delicious, I used to have to stop myself not having seconds:p

The stuff is just ridiculously expensive, so tried a few different brands but none compare so far taste wise.

The stuff I have at the moment I just drink it while holding my breath to get it down and be done with it, having two shakes a day at the moment just to get rid of it, also add cinnamon and other stuff for taste, sometimes blend up a berry smoothy with the vanilla WPC powder added, very nice and tasty.

And you say you don't like junk food. Probably was heaps more sugar in that stuff than most junk food out there today.

I didn't think there was such a thing as 'Junk Food', it's all just food:p

Sorry could not help myself.

PS
I don't like junk food in general, even hate the smell of most of it, don't like the taste of it, don't like the price of it and don't like how it makes me feel.