• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Opinions on 5/3/1 boring but big?

loved it, got me a 210 dead 105 bench and 150 squat by the end of it. (Nooby gains)

It was the first program that I stuck to.

Only real reason why I changed is that I was using 5/3/1 for approx 6months and wanted to change it up

I liked trying to beat your calculated 1RM PB on the last work set each time

ok great! thanks mate. 210 dead is solid

In a similar vein i use to do a 12-10-8-6-12-12 based strength routine for a while, had some awesome results with that. They were isolation exercises split over 6 days, will be starting it again this week