• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Home gym needed.

jtbsupplements

Hey guys

So I've started building my home gym, what I'm interested in are

*free weights
*weight plates
*dip/chin up stand not bar...
*bike fixed or not doesn't matter.
These can be second hand which I would prefer because of the cost and second hand stuff are Awsome they come battered hahaha..

Now if someone is selling a Olympic bar let me know, im thinking of slowly buying Olympic stuff

I'm in western Sydney 2766

Cheers
Jt

^^^^ What he said, my whole home gym is bough on eBay and Gumtree, and I now have more gear than some commercial gyms I have been to:)

I have a lat pulldown machine going cheap ($120), but I am 100km north west of Moree, was in Sydeny about three weeks ago picking up more gym equipment and offered to deliver but no one was interested.

Last edited:
That thing looks good - if I was in the market for a home gym (and lived in Sydney), I'd consider it.. although I'd probably want some kind of rubber grip on the bar.

get some olympic rings too mate, they can hang off the squat bar and are tough! Ring dips, pushups & low ring flyes hammer the chest...

That thing looks good - if I was in the market for a home gym (and lived in Sydney), I'd consider it.. although I'd probably want some kind of rubber grip on the bar.

Will probably get to the gold coast in the next 6-8 weeks if you want it's yours:)

Super strong, only selling it as I got another one as part of a package deal with my Smith Machine.