• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HELP! Enlaflex xr and Clen? Peptides?

88lana88

Hey, Im Lana. 25, healthy, 64kilos, and trying to loose weight. Up until a yr ago I was fitter than a fiddle and 55kilos but gained alot of weight after surgery (almost 20kilos in 1 year) and have lost 10kilos, My goal is to reach 55Kilos again. :eek:

I take 300mg for Enlaflex xr every night and have been for almost 2 years. This is non-negotiable to stop. :)

The question is, My partner takes Clen and Peptides (Cjc 1925 with GRHP 6) along with training and healthy eating for weight loss and is encouraging me to do the same..and I want too...I dont want to ask the dr bcoz i know his answer will be "well thats illegal..." and i know stimulants such as phentermine (precrition duromine) wont be prescribed because i could get Serotonin syndrom and well...die. so seeming as the peptides are only an amino acid, could i? and seeming as clen isnt in the anphetemine/phentemine class does that mean I can?? I cant find answers anywhere :confused:

BTW i currently drink copious amounts of caffeine...and thats a stimulant..;)

BB forums are not doctors. Be wary of any advice given especially if you have underlying medical problem.

Peeps treat clen like a nothing drug, don't forget its a serious veterinary medicine. Not unheard of people to burn up bad cause tgey overdoit and end up in hospital rocking a fever going close to cooking their brains.

Just take phentermine at least your dr will monitor you. Tgat shit is more effective then clen anyway. Especially if your just looking to lose not worried about dropping hard earned lean mass.

Also your boyfriend is a fool. I recommend cheating on him.

Your 64kg and healthy you said.
You don't need clen let alone peptides.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

wow im surprised anyone even commented :) thanks for getting back to me with advice though, its more that i haven't been able to find much on this topic.. google-wise and im aware that some BB use something a little less natural to get results and im having the hardest time shredding this weight...which up until I had surgery, didn't have a problem with..(they say its age).
And being thin for so long and now not being thin Im at that desperate stage...i feel so self concious for the first time since high school....My BF isn't pushing this on me, just suggesting, and being at that stage where i want to loose this last bit of weight..almost willing to try it (if its safe).. but admittedly put off by the fact ill have to inject myself with a needle..especially if i have no idea how the drugs will interact chemically with my meds in my body...i would love to come of them (im not depressed btw lol I have an underproduction of a neurotransmitter so its a semi-long-ish term thing until my body starts producing its own nerotransmitter which will eventually happen...) other than this im really healthier than most..i havent even had a cold in 2years..I know all about healthy eating and a balanced diet..ive done a Nutrition Degree...i look after myself. I dont drink or smoke or do drugs. But I am really starting to get upset at the fact im working so hard to loose weight when i never had this problem before :(

Do you even workout?
You need to burn calories to lose weight or eat under maintenance.
C'mon your a nutritionist, this should be chalk and cheese for you. Clen is not the answer, but if you must, read the sticky, it has good Clen info.

You are aware peptides increase your appetite right?

& you don't inject clen.

I stqnd by what i saud your bf is a loser.

Yeah i do work out, sadly not as much as id like too!!!! Ideally i would love to be working out and lifting weights 7 days a week...unfortunately working 50 plus hours each week and studying means i don't always get that chance to work out everyday...
But its mainly diet anyways, and iv changed diet, i cant cut carbs, not an option...i just eat smart..the right carbs, the right time, and its all lean meats, fruits, nuts and veg..my diet in a nutshell... and iv never had this issue with my weight while doing all the right things...hence the whole peptides consideration..

*** the peptides you inject :)
the clen is like a gel? you take in the morning :)
And I could never cheat on anyone Brick, I dont have the heart too hurt anyone in that way :)

*** the peptides you inject :)
the clen is like a gel? you take in the morning :)
And I could never cheat on anyone Brick, I dont have the heart too hurt anyone in that way :)

PEPTIDES MAKE YOU RAVENOUS. Just think about that for a moment.

Fyi he'd only be hurt if he found out.

lol yes my bf said it made him super hungry, but he does it before bed and doesnt eat after doing it..he says he sleeps like a baby, and hes dropping weight faster than anyone iv ever known...the results have been impressive...
And i think he would be more than hurt :) I really couldn't do that to anyone, it wouldn't feel right ! i live by the saying- treat those as you would like to be treated ^.^ :D

FYI had to google the word-ravenous LOL

has anyone tried these?

peptide or clen*

sorry new to this "kinda" thing...

and dont wana ask the quack ...

sorry computer is playing up

Last edited by a moderator:

But seriously... I think you should take Brick up on his non-too subtle offer.

Sure, you might have to go to the clinic next Saturday, but don't let a thing like infection stand between you and the best 2 minutes of your life :eek:

But, seriously..... seriously : I think Shrek was right in what he was trying to get across.

Often women in particular get this ideal 'weight' in their head. Or perhaps once, they were at that weight. There are a few factors to consider as to why you're now struggling to shift the last few kilos.

TBH at your height, you're taller than me, and I would not call 64kgs overweight for your height.

Perhaps you are stressing yourself out more than anything, trying to achieve this 'goal weight'.

You may find that if you're trying to use the same training and techniques that got you down to your 'ideal' weight, it is time for a change.

Try some periodization. Different exercise. Mixing up your diet.

You would have worked out your macros etc?

Clen is not something to be toyed with and peptides would not be $$ well spent in your case imo.

Your bf should not be condoning its use lightly either, if he is.

I'm a coffee addict too, but perhaps you could try subbing it with some green tea for a bit.