• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I had a good conversation with one.
This nice chick I hired for the call centre, (no I didn’t fukka, left before I got the chance) turned out to be one, didn’t expect it, she was smashing scotches, vodkas and wine with me one for one and was off her nut but wouldn’t eat a piece of chicken.
So I asked her about this policy of hers, she was very open about it.
Basically, she thinks treating animals as livestock and eating them or extracting their product for consumption by humans is not right. It seemed more of an ethical thing for her rather than a dietary one. She thinks all the chickens and lambs should freely roam the jungle or wherever they come from. Not sure, by this stage I was calculating my chances of boning her that night.
Anyway, that’s the story on vegans, it’s a moral stance, nothing to do with health options.

lol so its okay for chickens and lambs to freely roam the jungle and get slaughtered to death and eaten by a predator animal, but its not okay for humans to do that same........shows a vegans intelligence, their retarted and should be locked up. We don't need people like that in our society, the vegans, the jews and the religious people should all be locked up.

lol so its okay for chickens and lambs to freely roam the jungle and get slaughtered to death and eaten by a predator animal, but its not okay for humans to do that same........shows a vegans intelligence, their retarted and should be locked up. We don't need people like that in our society, the vegans, the jews and the religious people should all be locked up.

Yes, the real world works with one level of animals eating the level below it. Sometimes even above it.

For some reason, there is the idea out there that we don't belong on this planet, as if we come from Mars and are not part of the ecosystem. I guess it's all part of the desire to return to a safer mythological paradise way back in time. While I am all for protecting the environment, many vegans take the illogical step of equating care for the environment with not eating meat. I have even heard (can't be true though, right?) that some PETA members argued for putting up a fence in Africa to separate herbivores from carnivores. Talk about taking things to the extreme.

If you ever have a vegan get all aggressive with you about eating meat, just tell them that you're a dolphin. Or an anteater. Or a blackbird. Or a penguin. All full carnivores.

On the other hand, I am all for banning shit like caged pigs or chickens. Fukkers should be outside with room to move. Besides, they test sooooooo much better when truly free range.

Yes, the real world works with one level of animals eating the level below it. Sometimes even above it.

For some reason, there is the idea out there that we don't belong on this planet, as if we come from Mars and are not part of the ecosystem. I guess it's all part of the desire to return to a safer mythological paradise way back in time. While I am all for protecting the environment, many vegans take the illogical step of equating care for the environment with not eating meat. I have even heard (can't be true though, right?) that some PETA members argued for putting up a fence in Africa to separate herbivores from carnivores. Talk about taking things to the extreme.

If you ever have a vegan get all aggressive with you about eating meat, just tell them that you're a dolphin. Or an anteater. Or a blackbird. Or a penguin. All full carnivores.

On the other hand, I am all for banning shit like caged pigs or chickens. Fukkers should be outside with room to move. Besides, they test sooooooo much better when truly free range.

That makes sense.

for dinner last night i didn't have any animla protein. i had run out of salmon so i just had a big bowl of baby peas, baby potatos and steamed broccoli with pink salt and olive oil and it was really nice.
i could happily eat that every night and not give two poos about having an animal protein with it.

for dinner last night i didn't have any animla protein. i had run out of salmon so i just had a big bowl of baby peas, baby potatos and steamed broccoli with pink salt and olive oil and it was really nice.
i could happily eat that every night and not give two poos about having an animal protein with it.
The vegans would be proud of you.