• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

best quality, low carb protein bar?

Lurk catch of the day, you'll get them for around $2 a bar delivered. Just try the flavour from the shops before buying five boxes and check the size as I've accidently bought 30g mini bars instead of 60 g bars before.

They have aussie bodies, musashi and winners bars all the time on there. I love the winners bars but their mostly soy protien. The HPLC bars are good at 45g of protein per bar but a alot of cals too.

I've tried those HLPC bars and I couldn't stand them. I reluctantly finished the box I ordered but it was a tough few months lol.

I ordered two boxes of quest nutrition bars off iHerb based off the hype they seem to get in the USA. See how it goes.

Ordered 2 boxes of the "winner" bars + 1 box of hplc bars off of grocery run this morning.. Will see how they go...

easy one, CCM's when she finally starts selling them [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION];

easy one, CCM's when she finally starts selling them @chocchillimango;

thanks [MENTION=11115]lex[/MENTION]; :)

yep, my ones are my faves. the choc orange is my personal fave but the others also good.

ops on hold for another week but hope to pick up where i left off to organise packaging (the toughest part, it needs to be right) etc next week.

[MENTION=16258]plAythiNG[/MENTION]; Not sure if he has any left.

24 X Aussie Bodies Hplc Protein Bars - Caramel - 45 G Protein FREE SHIPPING !

Seller information
mistersunseeker | eBay
96.2% Positive feedback
Save this seller
See other items
Item condition:New
Ended: 15 Jul, 2013 23:12:31 AEST
Sold for:AU $40.00
Add to list
Postage: FREE Standard Postage | See details

Item location:
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia