• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Calves!

Everything else no problems I've solved through FST-7 or multiple sessions on that bodypart per week. High insertions suck.

Developed rear Delts show healthy shoulders.

You rarely see someone work these hard.

I strive to work them through facepulls and of course the beloved overhead press. If that fails to show results I might have to resort to side raises..

To be honest - chest and calves. I find that my shoulders and tri's grow much easier than my chest because they get their own workout plus the secondary effects from my chest workouts. I'm currently hammering calves so let's see how I go over the next year. Third place would probably be biceps.

My guess is that I'm good at back exercises, for example, or I'm good at the bang for your buck back exercises (like pull ups) so that's why my back has been growing so much in the last year, compared to say chest.