• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wife want's to workout with me

OP, guide your wife through her workouts and encourage her etc, but keep your own workouts separate. It'll be too difficult to maintain your required intensity with all the distractions that she'll inevitably bring along.

OP, guide your wife through her workouts and encourage her etc, but keep your own workouts separate. It'll be too difficult to maintain your required intensity with all the distractions that she'll inevitably bring along.

Exactly
Especially if she has a nice arse

Your wife is just concerned your going to get in shape and meet a more attractive woman in the gym. Thus her insecurity planted the idea of keeping an eye on you by partaking in your new hobby.

I think we have a winner.

I think we have a winner.

Haha... Aren't we all a bit suss? :cool:

The Mrs. has just started back into the gym after a few months hiatus and it's simply that by coming with me she will work.

Not that she wasn't focused before, but I'm providing a kick-start of sorts for her when she jumps in with me.

You can work around certain exercises where she cant to them, or that are too cumbersome to change plates etc.. but it is better if she can do the same routine as me.

Depends what body-part we're hitting that day.

Nearly fell off the dunny when I read the title.
Why would you put yourself through that?

For me its time to catch up with the boys at the gym, b/w sets talk about muscle, hot chicks, cars, hot chicks, muscle, motorbikes, hot chicks, muscle and sport and hot chicks.

If my misus decided to join in on my workouts, a) my training partners would dissown me, b) I would take up golf instead.

Send her to an aerobics class instead, if they still exist, or was that in the 80s?

Get her into the spin classes or pump classes? Then she's 'at the gym with you' but not 'with you'

I occasionally train with my mrs, she goes hard, but she likes the fitness classes/outdoor fitness stuff more now, which is fine by me. She can have them. She does pole fitness as well, I'm more than happy to do the drop off and accidentally get there early to pick her up. Great optic! lol

Or buy her a new vacuum cleaner

resize.php