• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Powders Whey Oat Mass Honeycomb

richottr

Found this product by chance on Facebook. I've been looking forward to trying a nutritionally packed mass gainer / meal replacement shake and this popped up with 20% off.

Ordered Thursday, received today (Saturday).

First glance, I noticed a couple of small seeds that must have escaped the blending process, but its reassuring to know the ingredients exists, small enough to be drank unnoticed anyway. Not an issue.

There wasn't much smell at all upon opening the bag so I mixed up a shake to see what I was in for.

Only past experiences with any honeycomb protein is Protein N More's choc honeycomb, and that personally left a lot to be desired.

Bulk Powders Whey Oat Mass Honeycomb tastes amazing. I mixed the recommended serve of 60 grams with 400ml of milk. Not too weak or strong. Just perfect. There's a little bit of course texture due to the oats and seeds and casein, but it's honestly minimal. Nothing more than I was expecting considering it's essentially powdered food.

Minimal sediment at the top and bottom when left for a couple of minutes. A quick swirl and it's mixed again. No clumps at all. No sickly feeling in the stomach afterwards.

Price: with the 20% discount, ended up being $55 delivered for 2.5kg.

Mixability 4.5/5 . Pretty much as good as you could ask for a mass gainer with 'actual' food.

Taste 4/5 straight honeycomb is something different to the rest, and they pulled it off well.

Would purchase again.

If you like nippys honeycomb milk drink you should like this.

I have fine powdered oats and some protein from Bulk Nutrients but I find the shake tastes too 'oaty' and overpowers the flavouring of the protein.

This doesn't. It's good.