• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I can not understand her? Why is she so difficult?

tn_Posted-On-Shock-Mansion-2746.jpg

No one understands women, they don't even understand themselves half the time, and just when you think you have it all figured out they will throw a spanner in the works.

Been married for 20 years and still do not have a clue what she will do next, and will get baffled by something she does. She will say one thing then do the opposite, so who knows??

Just lost my shit.

Mate, have a crack. I messed up heaps of good chances as a teen by not having the balls to make a move.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Agree on both!
Just have a crack, you have nothing to lose!

Also agree about missing so much as a teenager for being able to read the signs, but have no guts to do anything about it. So many!! Arghhh

Well after realizing I don't really care if she says no...I asked.

She said she was really busy, I thought to myself yer ok whatever.

Didn't message her for a day...bang...

"I'm not busy next week want to do something"...

Cheers for the pointers fellas

No matter how much you think you understand women the more they'll end up confusing you.

Next time tell her if she wants to hook up to simply say so straight out otherwise you'll be doing your own thing hanging out with mates or training.
Don't get hung up waiting or games bs.

Other thing,most importantly as blokes said above don't be too afraid to have a crack or you will miss out...never know for sure untill you try.

Meh women are easy to understand but there are a few steps to follow..

1) They do not think like you all the time, some of the time yes.
2) Any "relationship" be it based on friendship, platonic, fuck buddies or being married will always reflect on the woman pretty big, so starting that relationship can be tough. That least on to..
3) Women can be very nervous about starting a relationship because her friends opinions carry a larger % of weight than you every will at that age.

So you are about 40% of her attention, and her friends have 60%. Ya just got to increase ur %.

Well after realizing I don't really care if she says no...I asked.

She said she was really busy, I thought to myself yer ok whatever.

Didn't message her for a day...bang...

"I'm not busy next week want to do something"...

Cheers for the pointers fellas

Haha... sounds like she loves the chase mate :cool:

A man on his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, God said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."

God replied, "Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."
The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "God, I wish that I, and all men, could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

God replied: "You want two lanes or four on that bridge...?"