• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
my mate mrs got some bolt on, she did it twice in Thailand, becuz she wanted to upsize again and she said she had a awesome time there, was really happy with the work. another mate got some dental work don't becuz it was a shit load cheaper the work turned out real good he had no complaints

I knew a girl that got liposuction on her fatty arms over in Thailand.

She's part of that whole "BBW movement" that doesn't diet or exercise.

Mrs got bolt ons through gourgeous getaways. Wasn't the cheapest in Thailand (she didn't want that) but still a lot cheaper than here. I was there for the whole thing and the service was awesome. Hospital is like a top hotel. The whole selection process was a lot more individualized I believe. She saw 3 Dr's in Australia and seemed like a one size fits all DD only sort of place. I know she recommends them for people wanting boob jobs.

Mrs smith getting hers in September..... We have family friends who spend a shit load of time in Thailand... She got her daughter's done over there... Doctor has practice in Newcastle for referral before heading over... Definitely the right way to go... All the BS about the dangers is crap... The Thai take this shit seriously as they want to be long term providers... From what I hear there facilities shit all over ours..

Know what she paid Chris?

I want to get some for tish.

Does she get a say in it? :p

Think it was about $3500 from memory. Included all transfers to and from hotels and everything. Got a big old stash of pain killers when she left and they let me stay overnight at the hospital too.

Does she get a say in it? :p

Think it was about $3500 from memory. Included all transfers to and from hotels and everything. Got a big old stash of pain killers when she left and they let me stay overnight at the hospital too.

Sweet, that's a great price. Noticeable scarring at all?

I just got out tickets to japan, you should come, then we should go to Thailand :)

Sweet, that's a great price. Noticeable scarring at all?

I just got out tickets to japan, you should come, then we should go to Thailand :)

My 2 favourite countries! When are you going?

Scarring is basically non-existent a bit over a year later.

That's awesome.

Going 2-17 November flying into Osaka.
Plan on checking out Osaka, Hiroshima, Kyoto ect.

Too early for me. We are going back in Feb. Have to go for snowboarding time. I've been to Japan 6 times and it's Winter every time. Apparently it does get quite warm there though.

Too early for me. We are going back in Feb. Have to go for snowboarding time. I've been to Japan 6 times and it's Winter every time. Apparently it does get quite warm there though.

When we were there in 2011 it was 38 degrees in Kyoto and Okayama! Brutally hot

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I have no idea what a bolt on is. Thailand has some of the most convincing transexuals you will ever see. So if they can turn a dude into a chick. Im sure you will be sweet with a boob job or veneers. Just do your homework and pick a reputable surgeon or hospital check out their work and you should be fine. I have heard from friends its great. I mean the price is great not so sure about the service and result. I think them plastic surgery packages are a rip off. All that stuff they do you can find online. booking hotels, providing the transport, selecting the surgeon and hospital all that can be done by yourself on the net no need to pay them thousands or even hundreds for that service unless you are wealthy and cbf then go for it less hassle for you to worry about you just get beautiful relax and worry about getting better. best of luck can u plz post how you went or who you to? I am also looking at a boob job just cant afford it here. Later ladies byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bolt ons = fake boobs ;)
The package deals are just like travel agents, you'd think this day and age most travel agents would be closing up shop because everyone can do it themselves on the net but it's not the case. Still a market for it