• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

An apple a day for a week..

Headley

BigRed Kunce
Apple A Day For Seven Days | Michael Jarosky

Would you recommend it?
No, and maybe. Everybody and every body is different, so recommending a week-long fast to readers I don't know would be irresponsible. Fasting is a decision every individual should make based on their current physical health, mental wellbeing, and energy needs. If they're in any doubt they should talk to their GP first. As popular diet books introduce fasting, I do worry that eating disorders could develop by people taking it too far … for that reason, I'll stay on the fence.

Seem legit?

I'd eat an apple a day. And then another apple. And then an orange. And then a sandwich. And then wash it down with some milk. And then take a break from eating to study or train, and then eat some more.

I like sex. I think I'll have nothing but sex for a week, I wonder if anyone will do it with me...

Only in the honeymoon stage.

Taking an apple a day fulfills the needs of the physical fitness, mental wellbeing, energy boosting.
Eat an apple daily in your breakfast to deal with your weight problems, and also to get nutrition and vitamins for maintaining a good heatlh.

adamprowse boot camp

Last edited: