• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lat pulldown/low row single stations - any ideas for good quality ones on a budget?

A

azz33

Just looking at getting a lat pulldown/low row station and wondering whether anyone has any recommendations or experiences with any? Don't really know where to start with them..

Ebay/gumtree etc is a good start for cheap gym equipment.

I recently picked up a commercial grade machine for a great price.

PS all the other gear in the photo is off eBay and similar as well for around 1/4 new price.

How do you transport the welded equipment?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Box trailer when I bought it. Once I move house will be removalist truck, as I will be moving from north west NSW to Port Macquarie when the move happens.:) Lucky my employer pays for the move, all part of my current contract :)

Another vote for Gumtree etc.

I got a Cybex lat pulldown for 400 bucks, delivered.

Ex-commercial over home equipment all day long.

I have sold all my home brand gear and replaced it ex/new commercial stuff. It`s well worth the money if you are into your training as you can really tell the difference with the stuff.