• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Boyce bro's Bodybuilding/Body transformation program

Shrek its pretty much you give them $77 you get their diet program and workout program and access to a online community.

I'll sort you out for $66 and thats GST inclusive.

Honest bricks fat blasting bodybuilding super programme, as used by both Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler to win the Mr.O as naturals.

no idea, i know they work at ASN thats about it,
I think the PTC Beginner program on here is good for beginners.

Since it sounds like you still don't have a program here's what I did when I got past a 100kg bench...

Mon- Chest / shoulders
Bench press 5x5 (heavy)
*Incline bench 3 sets to failure around 10 reps per set.
Overhead press 4x5 (heavy)
*Side lateral raises 3 sets to failure around 10 reps per set.
*Rear lateral raises ^^

Tues - Back / Biceps
Chins - 5 sets, add weight
Dumbell/Barbell row - 3x10
Curls - 3-5 sets whatever you feel like.

Wed - Legs
Since I've just injured myself over and over doing legs follow someone else's "leg day"

Thurs - Mon
Fri - Tues
Sat - Wed or if I'm sore have a break
Sun - Break

This was my program for ages. I found I could add sets as I got stronger to the "*" marked exercises or even add another exercise e.g. dips to chest day and recover in time.
It worked pretty well. I had a few injuries due to form that have set me back and a few diet blowouts.
I made the best progress when my diet was in check, which wasn't often for me.
I made pretty average progress when I did 5x5 for ages at a weight that I could barely get for 5 reps for the first set - I should have gone lighter. I think there's something in the idea of keeping set breaks down to 2-3 mins for heavy sets and 1:30min for lighter sets.
Sometimes I did heavy triples or singles if I felt like it.

Those Boyce bros look very fit, I clicked on the link. To look like that they are probably benching 1.5x their bodyweight with other similar lifts.

To achieve that look I'd give yourself 2 years on a 'perfect' program, if you start at 10% bodyfat, and 3 years more realistically. Having said that after just 1 year you can make a drastic change to your appearance. If anyone tells you differently - e.g. buy this program and you'll look like us in 3-12 months or whatever - it's a scam.

I think they own a few ASN stores in Central qld. I have seen them train at my gym when in town, reasonabley humble bros, and yes jj80 still have plenty of size and quite lean, but over competing in bb comps. Would be sitting 90-100kg seem reasonably strong, but again its all been bb workouts.

yeah i've seen that they travel around to a few different stores.

wasn't actually getting the program just asking what people think