• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

shape up club

Sydking

im sure you all know My fitness Pal

I came across one called shape up club

it uses calorieking as its data base, there is not 10000000 entries of the one food that are all way off

its got little pictures of your food, Its WAT easier to set custom calories and macros, you can do % or G

You can log any item in grams, Mills, Teaspoons ect

much quicker bar-code scanner

i think overall its just better, ive been playing around with it all day and i cant really fault it.

Awesome, I like logging my food in MFP but I have given up recently because I just feel like i am spending half my life logging stuff in my phone....anything to speed up the process. Thanks!

Awesome, I like logging my food in MFP but I have given up recently because I just feel like i am spending half my life logging stuff in my phone....anything to speed up the process. Thanks!
I used to feel the same, But after logging for a couple weeks you can find the foods real quick in recent food or frequent foods, Makes it much quicker as people tend to eat similar foods, ie oats, chicken

i used to think its was a pain, Now its a habbit which is also not to good haha cant win