• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Brisbane Health & Fitness Expo Strongest Man

Stonelifter

Brisbane Health and Fitness Expo Strongest Man
On October 12th and 13th I will be hosting my first Strongman Competition at the Brisbane Health and Fitness Expo.
It will run over two days and will be capped at 10 competitors. It is an open competition (no weight classes) with 5 events over the two days.

Events at this stage will be

360kg Yoke 30m (15m each way)
Over head press medley 120kg Axle, 130kg Log, 70kg Monster Bell, 100kg keg
Dealift for reps (mid shin - standard bar) 280kg
Loading Medley 2 x 100kg keg 1 x 110kg sand bag
140kg Atlas sone for reps over yoke bar

Winner earns spot at Australia's Strongest Man to be held in November

Brisbane Fitness & Health Expo - Brisbane's Own Health & Fitness Expo

Entries are now open

Entry fee $60

if you are interested email mwellsstrong@gmail.com for an entry form

Last edited:
Ok, ASM has been pushed back to Feb next year. This is still a qualifier but the weights will be dropped slightly, I will announce this in next day or so. There is also spots up for grabs in the Giants Live Amatuer series.
Bris Fit Expo has also put up $1000 prize money!

On this weekend!!
[MENTION=4221]Sticky[/MENTION]; is holding a bench and deadlift comp for cash there too!

Again_Faster_Arena.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: