• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How to order a Protein Testing Kit

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
~Admin / moderators, could we please have this as a sticky for the time being as this is a huge demand
Appreciate it.
~

Dear consumers of protein powder,

Due to an overwhelming response to the free test kits, we need to put some parameters around us supplying them. While we would love to provide test kits for everyone, the purpose of these test kits is to determine which, if any batches of companies products are an issue.

If you are concerned you may have protein which is effected, please first check the relevant threads to see if others have tested a product which matches yours in type, flavour, use by date etc.
If you can't identify a match, and you would like a free test kit, please email us on the following email address. we would appreciate if you did not use the "manager@" address.

It is very important you use the following template when requesting your kits. If you don't use the following template and complete it in full, we can't guarantee these will be sent out.

- Your Name:

- Postage Address:

- Brand of products purchased:

- Products: (ie. WPI, WPC) followed by flavour.
An example would be "WPC chocolate", "WPI banana" etc.

- Number of products you want to test:

- Date purchased:

- Use by date on packet/s:

- Are you happy to supply photos to us once complete: y/n

- If you are wanting to test multiples brands products, then please send an email which includes multiple templates. If you are testing products from the same company, but you purchased these on different dates, please make that clear.

- Send email to proteintestingkit@bulknutrients.com.au

*Please note* if you are not happy to do this then you can simply purchase test kits from us at a later date. The free test kits both assist us to get information as well as to inform users of the legitimacy of their product.
Also note, there will be a delay on the next run of test kits, as we await the arrival of more reagent.

Thank you,

Bulk Nutrients.

Great advice there.

I am surprised you can still provide these for free, it must be costing you guys a few $$$.

I am sure in the future a small fee for these test kits would not be out of place (may be once the hype has died down), may be even have them available as a product to purchase on your web site for people to buy with their protein order.

Hey bn or anyone who has used the test. Could you please let us know how much volume of reagent is used in the kit and combined with each 1 gram of sample. I'm tossing up doing my own tests with my own reagent but would like the results to be comparable to those that have already been posted up.

Today we will work to get back to everyone who has made requests and is still waiting.For the past two days, this has occupied us from start of day to finish and yesterday some time away from emails was needed for some catching up to be done in other areas. Apologies as we did not anticipate for this to erupt to the proportions it has.

The next lot of requested Testing Kits will all go out early next week when we get more reagent in. This will be mentioned to those that have already written in via email.

Thank you for taking an interest in making a change to the Australian Supplement industry.

Bulk Nutrients.

A friend directed me to this forum due to me being a no bull sup customer over the last 6 months.. was devastated to see all the bad test results and find out i'd been totally screwed out of money and gains :(

So I've signed up here and also emailed the address above for test kits to test my remaining wpi purchased in early july.