• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Half year goals?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Have you met you half year goals? if so; what have you achieved? if not ;what haven't you achieved

Have you met you half year goals? if so; what have you achieved? if not ;what haven't you achieved

Definitely, was given an instruction to drop 10 percent of my body weight by christmas from the doctor.

Starting weight 94kg in April
Current Weight 82Kg in July

Smashed it!

My other goal was to start excercising regularly and properly and to tidy up my diet.

Smashed the excercise bit

The diet is a work in progress and I have many factors influenceing it, so although I realise its the biggest thing to concentrate on overall, I have had to do it the opposite way lol.

Another goal, to be happier this year, and I am definitely happier.

Got to pull my "too small clothes, hide because they make you cry" pile and now wearing them, hanging of me.

Worked out this year that skinny is not healthy, muscles are healthy and numbers are for mathematicians and thieves, not me. LOL.

Finally managed to convince my husband that I am always right. << Women will understand how all my other acheivments aside, this is the one that counts. :):p:rolleyes:

Yay, yes did my EOM check in this morning.

Hit my short term goal of 47kg up from 45.2kg on 1/1/13.
Gained LBM and lost body fat in the process.

taking it very slow with the gaining, but at least it's been quality stuff.

Have gained size in quads and biceps/tris and back, but none on waist etc.

Fingers crossed for even better results by Xmas

:)

Yep. Set a goal to bench 100, conquered that a couple of months back.

One I haven't reached was to break 45 minutes for the 10km. Have always been a poor runner and was progressing well until I picked up some minor injuries. Never got back into the running groove after I recovered and would now be lucky to break 50.

Sent from my GT*I9505 using Tapatalk 2

So far so good, MUCH leaner than same time last year i'd say more LBM still plenty of veins everywhere..
End of year goal -> Come into summer bigger and leaner than last year. Oh and complete 1 muscle up.. Just one..

I set a goal of 500kg total by mid year. Got 502.5kg at nats in june. :)

Current goal is 525 in 6 weeks time.
550 by xmas including 125/240 at the gpc push/pull in decemeber.

Wanted to drop some bf but keep getting caught up in strength stuff. Lol. Everytime I drop calories the strength stalls 3-4 weeks in...

Tim.

Got the 140kg bench

Injuries got in the way of the other goals, but they're fading at last and I learnt how to not push to hard for the future.

Now I'm working on dead and squat training and getting my bodyfat down.

I'm feeling fit & strong, which was my goal. Especially after two back ops before the end of February.
The PB 1 rep max bench was just a bonus.

No, failed, food got in the way again. Got a tan though, must make me look like I have leaned up as peaple have commented, but the scales tell the truth.

Some yes, some no.

Bench from 65 kg for 5 - to 90kg for 5
DL from 120 for 5 to 140 for 5

Have had an off track month with new more demanding job so going a bit backwards... Back on the right track though

finally started to gain weight, dont care if its not that lean..
Wanted to increase my bench to 140 by christmas, hopefully on the road to get this even earlier

Being able to squats and deadlift a little bit is a bonus...

Failed first half to year. First quarter decent, dropped perhaps 5kg to lean up a touch... then *stuff* happened, very sparse training and poor control over diet for about 3 months. Back into it now.

Started at 78kg --> currently 82kg --> aiming for 86kg by the end of the year (with the end-goal being ~90kg next year.

Life has well and truly got in the way for me lately.
Smashed my bench max this year though with 140 tng and 130 paused.
Squats and deads will be smashed this latter half of the year.