• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Brands tested so far

Eman

I've noticed a lot of separate threads and individual posts lately on the results of protein testing from various companies, so I thought it would be a good idea to link what companies have been tested so far:

For those unsure what each picture and colour change describes, please refer to this page and view the attached video/files:

(Links to threads under username with direct link to images under each type)

No Bull Supplements:
posts removed by request

Protein 'n' More (Power supplements):

Professional Whey:

Bulk Powders:

Bulk Nutrients:

Ultimate Nutrition:

Natures Way:

If I've missed anyone's test threads, let me know and I'll update the post.

Companies that haven't been tested yet:

• Venom Protein
  • Fitness Central

Last edited:
Very good. I'd like to see test results on Fitness Central. I've ordered from them before and was very happy with the product and heard other good reviews on it at the time. Hopefully it can be added to the good guys list

Yeah good to everything in the one thread or at least the links to the threads where they were tested so this doesnt get as clogged up with chat and you have to search through pages and pages to find the tests.

Is it worth having a synopsis / summary bullet under each link? That way everyone can see the results at a glance.

Anyone tested Fitbodies from e-Bay?

They seem to sell WPI fairly cheap. ?????????????????????

Ultimate Nutrition Prostar Whey
Both Choc and Vanilla prove to be the real deal!
any3epuh.jpg

Just bought 2.3kg of prostar whey vanilla flavor this afternoon, thanks for posting up the results kaz, glad to know im getting the real deal :)

i have 4 bags of venom protein at home (inc 1 casein), im requesting a test kit from BN today so will post results next week.