• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Brands tested so far

@frankiefiver

Not good seeing another company fail. Did you accurately measure the amount you tested? I'm not sure if it's just the angle but it looks like it might be a fair bit more than one gram. This would increase the overall amount of carbs in the solution giving a stronger reaction.

Ugh the nutritional info is done American-style with only the per-serving amounts.

Dividing the labelled carbs by the 29g serving size should equal around 0.05g of carb per gram unless I've done that wrong. This should definitely be a black result. We need about two or three times that to get a yellow result, which could happen if you added significantly more than 1g to the 10ml+water Benedict solution.

I wasn't able to measure a gram exactly so I used a teaspoon as per the kit instructions. If there is any doubt I am happy to reproduce the test.

They also appear to have recently deregistered their business;
https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov....33876347/79178480-5b28-4e84-86f8-2b1b039ed83e

They are still trading on ebay though, with 23 positive reviews left today.

Last edited:
Fitbodies are responding on Whirlpool, check here:

http://whrl.pl/RdGKd9

They have openly admitted to a faulty batch, much the same as No Bull / Protein n More, they have pretty much indicated they are getting their supply from PnM from what I gather in their reply anyway.

Good news is they are offering refunds with no flaming hoops to jump through.

Fitbodies are responding on Whirlpool, check here:

http://whrl.pl/RdGKd9

They have openly admitted to a faulty batch, much the same as No Bull / Protein n More, they have pretty much indicated they are getting their supply from PnM from what I gather in their reply anyway.

Good news is they are offering refunds with no flaming hoops to jump through.

Interesting read... Why would you out source your blending if you had your own. If you are a blender you need to be HACCP certified to operate, be interested to ask what there licence number is. Seems like bs to me...not a time to be dishonest with your explanation, need a few batches tested. Atleast they are offering refunds, however so did NB at the start before it began unravelling...

Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread but has anyone made contact with the ACCC over all of this?

Too many companies failing here and its just to damn convenient to claim a faulty batch.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Mate any response from fit bodies??

To their credit, I have received a refund for my purchase.

They suggested that perhaps the batch was miss-labelled. They have also suggested they would send me a new batch of "WPI". I am waiting to see if this happens or not. My communication with Fitbodies Australia is ongoing.

To their credit, I have received a refund for my purchase.

They suggested that perhaps the batch was miss-labelled. They have also suggested they would send me a new batch of "WPI". I am waiting to see if this happens or not. My communication with Fitbodies Australia is ongoing.

Atleast you got your cash back, there not as heavy on the forums as NBS so they might get through unscathed. I guess just comes down to multiple flavour/product testing really. To me selling 10kg of vanilla wpi/wpc for $165 delivered seems alittle to good to be true for a smalller supplement business when BN can't get close to that price with their flavoured wpc.

Soooo I believe there is still drama with under dosed protein. [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION]; still fighting the fight? ;)

Same.

Apparantly a rogue employee was the culprit, but most of the dodgy protein went to the guys they were supplying and not their own.

Right, perhaps selling the cheap protein to the guys under them so they could still sell at a good price. Notice fitbodies feedback someone tested their stuff again and put their findings on there eBay feedback wall saying its not protein. Sounds like that rouge employee doing his thing again ;-)

Feedback left for Fitbodies on e-bay. that's why he's so cheap i guess.

Had product tested not WPI, would not buy from this company, beware!!! Buyer: maxnails ( 41Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49) 26-Sep-13 08:44 Feedback conversation
Follow-up by maxnails (02-Oct-13 09:54):
Company provided full refund. They believe it was a mistake with my order.
Whey protein powder isolate 3kg Strawberry (#290977963917) AU $75.00 View Item

Look at the excuse give...

"They believe it was a mistake with my order"

LOL

Feedback left for Fitbodies on e-bay. that's why he's so cheap i guess.

Had product tested not WPI, would not buy from this company, beware!!!Buyer: maxnails ( 41Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49) 26-Sep-13 08:44Feedback conversation
Follow-up by maxnails (02-Oct-13 09:54):
Company provided full refund. They believe it was a mistake with my order.
Whey protein powder isolate 3kg Strawberry (#290977963917)AU $75.00View Item

Look at the excuse give...

"They believe it was a mistake with my order"

LOL

I believe this is their second tested and they said the same thing mistake wrong thing sent. Plus I noticed on there 6 month negative a guy who resells (not sure if he rebrands this gear) under Perth protein said this ain't WPI guys and again quickly tries to fix with refund when caught red handed. Joke....

yeah I saw Perth Protein.
[MENTION=16242]Ibuywhey2[/MENTION]; does PnM supply this guy?

yeah I saw Perth Protein.
[MENTION=16242]Ibuywhey2[/MENTION]; does PnM supply this guy?

No idea man, his labelling is ridiculous though it says fitbodies whey is boosted with free form tyrosine, glutamine, b vitamins. They add all this and still maintain protein content at 93%. Oh and his flavoured protein has the same protein content as his unflavoured, only company in the world who can achieve that.

Cheese company x rouge employees will do it every time.