• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power Supplements (protein n more) protein test results

Hello just for your information the owners of Power Supplements/ Protein n more Gary Vella and Richard Gavin have now opened up nutritionscience.com.au

So be warned!

I know you never know 100% but after different experiences I dont know why people just dont buy off well-known brands that have been around for years - and just pay a little extra $$ - I dont think I will ever buy off another "bulk" supplier again - I will stick with well known brands that have stood the test of time and millions of users.

is this personal? Think you might be a little to close to it all to be objective mate?

If you think it was pointed at BN then noway - maybe I should of put "unbranded" ( ? ) companies....if people are worried about it just spend abit of extra $$ and get a branded/well-know/well used protein....

I am as close to everything as you are or the next person is - I like most found out things after they had happened and in some cases due to not being on the forums for awhile after alot of people found out....haha....dont worry I wasnt the only person that wasnt being replied to.

If you think it was pointed at BN then noway - maybe I should of put "unbranded" ( ? ) companies....if people are worried about it just spend abit of extra $$ and get a branded/well-know/well used protein....

I am as close to everything as you are or the next person is - I like most found out things after they had happened and in some cases due to not being on the forums for awhile after alot of people found out....haha....dont worry I wasnt the only person that wasnt being replied to.
all cool bro. Hope the Kunce didn't rip you.

They have some big brass balls.

Good Afternoon,

I would like to introduce ourselves, we are Nutrition Science. As you may well be aware by now, protein-n-more closed its doors in October. Before they did, we happened to make a deal with them to take on their range of flavour recipes.

Since then, we have launched our website Nutrition Science and have spent the last few months perfecting those flavours, making them even better than before.
We have taken on 12 flavours in all, however we will be adding more, and of course some of our own creations in the coming months.

We have added flavours such as Rocky Road and products such as MetaBoost Protein (thermogenic WPI) and Rocket Launcher (pre workout) with many more products in production.
To launch our new website, we are offering all Protein-n-More customers a 10% discount coupon for use on our website with first purchase, coupon code ‘pnm13’ at checkout.

In conjunction with this discount coupon we are also running a competition to win an Apple IPad 4. To win this, you must enter the coupon code ‘pnm13’ upon checkout on your order. All customers who order using this code will not only receive 10% discount off their order but also their names be put into a hat for a lucky draw. The competition will run until January 31 2014 where the winner will be announced on our website, Facebook page, Twitter account, Instagram and also by email.

We understand Protein-n-More had a huge following and we hope to do even better with super fast shipping times, even better flavoured products, larger range of product, more competitive pricing as well as soon to be started rewards program to reward all our valued customer for simply purchasing from us, referring friends and reviewing our products.
We look forward to your custom, any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Nutrition Science Team.

Hows Gary's Mum (Julie Vella) going? She running NutritionScience or is Gary pulling the strings with Mum as the front for the company?

True to form.

Are they still in the same factory at Mt Druitt?

I was told Gary was leasing a new warehouse and that its just too try to flog off the rest of the shit.

You want the address?

Molotov cocktail?

:D