• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
After all the research here is the current scientific wisdom.

Artificial sweeteners still might be bad for you but no-one can find out how.

Sugar will definitely contribute to your early death if you abuse it.

Artificial could quite likely be a better option than natural.

Fine for what??

To use as paint stripper? Coke and soft drinks are fine as well, alcohol and cigarettes are fine as well, pretty sure none of them do you much good.

I found coke to be great as degreaser for driveways and old engine blocks.

Again, if you have evidence that the researchers don't have on artificial sweeteners, don't squander it on a bodybuilding forum. Publish your studies so they can be peer reviewed.

LMAO it's not up for debate it's a scientifically proven fact:D

How can you say that they don't contain toxins then ask what a toxin is??:p

Or are you suggesting that scientists are wrong??

You do say some silly stuff from time to time, but this takes the cake. You created an entire debate in your head, none of which I said.

I simply asked for the definition of a toxin. Once we know that, we can look where to find them.

toxin
ˈtɒksɪn/
noun
noun: toxin; plural noun: toxins

• a poison of plant or animal origin, especially one produced by or derived from microorganisms and acting as an antigen in the body.

You also left out this:
2. A poisonous or harmful nonbiological substance, such as a pollutant.

So what exactly in wheat/grains is non-biological/pollutant?