• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Still waiting for you to make an intelligent post and show me where I have back tracked on my original statement from 2013??

Oh you can't, so you just post up rubbish to cover that you can't.

I make up rubbish. Remember when you claimed chickens had two back end holes like a human female. Something so simple to find out but you tried to shout someone down with your fact.lol.

Cmon Mickey. Are the "toxins" in Grains so minimal or so neutralized by processing that they become a non issue for the majority? Thus calling Grains Poison, a bit of a stretch and alarmist?

Cmon Mickey. Are the "toxins" is Grains so minimal or so neutralized by processing that they become a non issue for the majority? Thus calling Grains Poison, a bit of a stretch and alarmist?

The thing is EVERTHING is a poison at a high enough dose. Water and oxygen both vital for life will kill you if you have too much. We consume toxins every single day with zero effects. A lot are even beneficial at below toxic dosages.

Cmon Mickey. Are the "toxins" is Grains so minimal or so neutralized by processing that they become a non issue for the majority? Thus calling Grains Poison, a bit of a stretch and alarmist?

No it would be a fact if they contain toxins.

Just because a snake is only slightly venomous it means it's not venous or it still is??

So you are now agreeing that grains contain certain toxins?? So look who is back paddling, I can now feel that truck reversing over me. No one including myself ever suggested what the level of the being poisonous is, but the fact remains.

It's poisonous enough to kill stock if it's not accustomed to eating grains, so yes if it contains toxins it is poisous.

Just like apples seeds, cucumber skin, raw potatoes etc etc are poisonous, does not mean you take a bite and keel over and die, but never the less they are poisonous.

Just because a snake is only slightly venomous it means it's not venous or it still is??

So you are now agreeing that grains contain certain toxins?? So look who is back paddling, I can now feel that truck reversing over me. No one including myself ever suggested what the level of the being poisonous is, but the fact remains.

It's poisonous enough to kill stock if it's not accustomed to eating grains, so yes if it contains toxins it is poisous.

Just like apples seeds, cucumber skin, raw potatoes etc etc are poisonous, does not mean you take a bite and keel over and die, but never the less they are poisonous.

You're a character Mickey. That's why we all love yah.

Guess what. I haven't bought Bread for my Home for a few years now, but am thinking of going back to it. I'll keep you posted of any ill effects :)

Another fake Mick fact here. Stock don't die from "toxins" due to eating grains when they are not accustomed to them. I know why they do, can you give the proper answer?

We consume toxins every single day with zero effects.

Ok so it appears you are also now back paddling, and posting up that certain things contain toxins.

So how do you know there are zero effects?? How do you know that it's not taking years off your life?? How do you know you could not have lifted an extra 10kg if you did not consume certain 'harmless' toxins?? How do you know you could not have lived a few more years or not gotten that prostate cancer or stroke.

You are only guessing or assuming that there is a zero effect.

Another fake Mick fact here. Stock don't die from "toxins" due to eating grains when they are not accustomed to them. I know why they do, can you give the proper answer?

Come on Mick don't avoid your fake facts here. Grain toxins don't kill unaccustomed cattle. I'm giving you a chance to fix your statement.

Ok so it appears you are also now back paddling, and posting up that certain things contain toxins.

So how do you know there are zero effects?? How do you know that it's not taking years off your life?? How do you know you could not have lifted an extra 10kg if you did not consume certain 'harmless' toxins?? How do you know you could not have lived a few more years or not gotten that prostate cancer or stroke.

You are only guessing or assuming that there is a zero effect.

Every single bite of food you eat every day contains "toxins".

The issue is that processed wheat is consumed in copious amounts it seems to be common knowledge now that it is a main contributor to obesity, that took a while for people to understand.
that and artificial sweetener for which I'm sure is another contributor to the poor health of many.
that shit is bad for your guts.

Don't really care why, they eat grain they die, must be good stuff, don't really care if they die of stroke or heart failure or infection or what ever, makes no difference to the end result....dead stock.

The issue is that processed wheat is consumed in copious amounts it seems to be common knowledge now that it is a main contributor to obesity, that took a while for people to understand.
that and artificial sweetener for which I'm sure is another contributor to the poor health of many.
that shit is bad for your guts.

Nope. Main contributor for obesity is excess calories from any source. There are US stats showing the calorie intake has increased over the last 30 years and we have got fatter as a result. In the average US diet the extra calories are coming from more fat being eaten. Not from carbs and thus can't be from wheat.

Artificial sweetener is virtually calorie free. If you are not eating more food to compensate for having a Diet Coke or whatever it isn't causing you to get fat.

Artificial sweeteners have been studied more than almost any other food additive. The conclusion has never been "bad for your guts"

Don't really care why, they eat grain they die, must be good stuff, don't really care if they die of stroke or heart failure or infection or what ever, makes no difference to the end result....dead stock.

You reckon we might all die too one day Mickey? Prolly not from eating our Breads in normal amounts.

Excessive calories is correct.
the cheapest most obtained source is wheat.

donuts, pasta, cereals, bread, the list is long.

See you sprout something as fact. "Grain toxins kill unaccustomed cattle". Not even close to true. You don't have a clue what actually happens but you are happy to claim your fact to suit your statement until called out on it.

Grains are perfectly fine for cattle in a balanced diet. Too much grain like too much of anything ( grass can kill them too) causes issues and can potentially kill cattle but not for the reason you stated.

Similar to your two back end hole chicken fact. You don't seem to research or even have a slight knowledge on things before you are happy to claim it as fact.