• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oral Only Steroids?

Broady

Hi All,

Just started back in training after 5 years out and a serious neck injury.

I used to train heavily in the UK, and used D-Bol for a couple of cycles with some good gains in both strength and size. Lost some of those gains post cycle - but surprisingly majority of gains were sustainable.

Moved to Aus 5 years ago, and just moved up to the Newcastle region of NSW. Looking to get back into training in earnest (once I get the all clear from the Neuro surgeon for my neck - hopefully next week).

Looking for some advice on the best Oral Steroids around at the moment - being out of the loop for some years and only ever taken D-Bol, I was wondering what you guys would recommend? Was thinking of either D-Bol again or Winstrol?? Looking to gain mass and strength.

Not keen on the idea of injecting! I know Orals are tougher on the old liver but I managed previous cycles pretty well (heaps of milk thistle etc and drank like a fish lol).

Recommendations?????????????????

Cheers!

Ate you've answered your own question.
There are no magic orals here that you couldn't get in the UK.
If you are keen for oral only then dbols or A Bombs.

Head Kunce

'Cos I have been out of the loop for 5 years just wondered if the was a new super kid on the block? Or if someone had refined a 'You Beaut' oral combo cycle since I've been away?

Not heard of A-bombs? Any threads or further info I can read?

Cheers

You can import oral steroids easily enough.
Google for prohormone shops based in America.
Not going to tell you which ones but they seem to always come through easily enough labelled as vitamins

Yeah, had some bad experiences importing before! Hell of a lot of scammers out there! Need to sus things out locally I think?

Not keen on the idea of injecting! I know Orals are tougher on the old liver but I managed previous cycles pretty well (heaps of milk thistle etc and drank like a fish lol).

Recommendations?????????????????

Cheers!

FYI, milk thistle has no studies to suggest it protects from liver toxicity, look into a product called liv52 (available on ebay)

Thanks Pez, used to take liver shots and all kinds of other tonics! Not naive enough to think it protects you! Just manage as much as poss'

Previous post was deleted without rational reason?

Please feel free to PM me with advice re:- oral only cycles/cycle combinations etc.

Thanks,

Broady.

Just easier for me to track and not embarrass myself on public forum asking basic questions whilst I get up to speed again! ;)