• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Professional Whey tests?

McKwl

Overloaded Member
Anyone done or seen testing on Professional Whey's, uh, whey?

I suspect they'd be fine, but it would be kinda hilariously ironic if they weren't, given their style of advertising and stuff. :p

Haven't bought PW for a while now, so was wondering if anyone else had some, and either had tested, or felt like doing so.

Not going to buy from very many companies, until I know they're okay.

Thanks for posting the results, [MENTION=15745]uppon2[/MENTION]. :)

About what I was expecting: 100% the goods.

Thanks for posting the results, [MENTION=15745]uppon2[/MENTION]. :)

About what I was expecting: 100% the goods.

You're welcome. I still have more NB to test. I don't see the point anymore though. It's obvious what the results will be

I never doubted the outcome :)

If you know Stephen at PW, he's such a stickler ... he does so much research on suppliers and testing before fixing on a supplier for any of the products.

Nice.

So, for Aussie companies, we got PW and BN. That's good. Who else actually provides WPC and WPI that *IS* motherfucking WPC and WPI, respectively?

Moar tests anywhere? Other than NB...

Last edited:
You're welcome. I still have more NB to test. I don't see the point anymore though. It's obvious what the results will be

Only would test them if they are an older batch - basically see how far back (how many batches) the discrepancy goes.

So, for Aussie companies, we got PW and BN. That's good. Who else actually provides WPC and WPI that *IS* motherfucking WPC and WPI, respectively?

Moar tests anywhere? Other than NB...

Pretty sure this was mention in another thread, but Protein Direct should be good to go although i dont think anyone has tested it as such, PD did post here in one of threads.

Perhaps that what we need, is a thread or Sticky which lists the companies which have passed the tests and which havent so people are aware in the one thread without having to search multipul thread on different testing by different people?

got some WPI and WPC recently (January 2014)
the WPC squeaked when squished in the bag... different to the WPI.. seems more chalky.

used a BN test kit, turned purple/blue... so it isn't diluted with carbs... :)
still G2G